Chapter 11

At a small lodging hidden in the alley ways, is the place where the trio Todoroki siblings are staying at. And they're pretty much the only customers that lodging has. Unless you include the obvious small time villain customers or runaways... But the siblings just turned a blind eye to it and called a waiter to take their order.

"Yes sirs? What do you want to order?" The waiter asked.

"4 coffee jellies, 3 sobas and water for each of us." Touya enumerated and told the waiter what they want to order without even consulting his younger siblings. Well, it doesn't matter. He got their orders correctly anyways.

"One thing you two should remember is that my name right now is Dabi. In the eyes of the world, I'm dead. So don't forget to call me Dabi, and not Touya-nii." Says their eldest brother while looking at them.

Shoto nodded his head and said, "Okay, Dabi-nii."

Kusuo followed suit and said, "Yes, Dabi-nii."

The eldest raised his brow and smiled.
'And here I thought that they would disagree and want to tell our other siblings.'

The three talked about what the twins were doing at their school until their food arrived.

As they ate, the twins asked their older brother about his experiences.

"So... Dabi-nii, are you going to talk about what happened to you?" Kusuo asked, curious.

Kusuo wants his brother to tell him everything by himself and not read his mind that's why he still keeps his ring on.

Their elder brothers eyes flashed with a lot of different emotions as he remembered the past. Anger, sadness, grief, joy, and love. He smiled as he remembered that certain someone he met at the Program.

Kusuo made an invisible barrier that surrounded their table. This barrier cannot be touched, but it keeps others from hearing their conversation. Just muffled sounds to say that they are actually talking and not completely silent.

"After I ran away from home, 'that man' caught me. Be beat me up and sent me to this certain program that trains children to control and strengthen their quirks-- they made me use my quirk even until my body temperature got too hot and burned myself."

He took a deep breath and continued.

"Then one day, there was an accident that occured in the program. That accident was me losing control of my powers and burned the whole place up. The researchers and instructors also died because of me and... I don't regret it."

The eldest looked at both of them at eye level and said, "Do you both fear me now? I killed people when I was a kid. And continued killing other more when I escaped that rotten place."

Touya looked serious as be stared at them. Daring them to tell him the truth.

"Hahahaha!! So what. You're still our brother, and we know that you won't hurt us. But you killed people who deserve to be killed right?" Says Shoto.

Kusuo continued. "Like Heroes who are similar to 'that man'. Heroes that abuse others and only fight but not save. Heroes that only do it for fame and not to save or protect. You only killed those kinds of people, right?"

Touya stared at his brother like he just turned into an idiot and said, "Of course. Do you seriously think I kill kids and people who want to save others?... Well, I actually might kill them. It depends on the situation." He just answered his own question.

The twins nodded their heads in understanding. They themselves cannot say that they won't kill others. It always depends on the situation.

By this time. They already finished eating their soba. Now they're eating the coffee jelly.

Kusuo stared at Touya and said, "I feel like you're not telling us everything. There must be something more about that program. And about what happened there."

Touya scratched the back of his neck and smiled. "You caught me. I actually made a friend there. He was the one that gave me the strength to continue on with that program. He comforted me when I was in pain. He was my anchor."

The twins raised their brows and listened with interest. Urging their eldest brother to continue on.

He smirked. "By the time he comforted me and hugged me not minding that he was getting burned, I already decided that he was mine."

Touya looked at them and said, "Keigo Takami or Hawks, a Hero is MINE

Touya looked at them and said, "Keigo Takami or Hawks, a Hero is MINE. Remember that okay? Ku-chan and Sho-chan."

The twins both nodded, still staring at him.

Kusuo whispered to his older twin and said, "He definitely became a psychopath during the years he was away."

'Or to say, he definety became EVEN MORE of a psychopath than before.' Kusuo thought.

Shoto whispered back and said, "And became a yandere. I feel sorry for that new rookie hero, Hawks-san."

"Dabi-nii. Did you know that Hawks-san is already pretty famous and has a lot of female AND male fans asking for his autograph and wanting to be his lover? I think he's the most sought-after husband, and I'm pretty sure he's part of the top in the rankings." Kusuo said.

"What!? Let me see!" Touya shouted and immediately took out his phone.

When he saw that HIS Hawks really was part of the top of 'The Most Sought-After Husband' rankings. And he got even more angry when he saw the comments people posted about him. There were a few comments that even made him mad to the point that he wanted to hack into their account to find out their address and kill them. The comments were:

'What a fine ass'

'I don't know why but whenever I see his face on my phone, I lick it.'

'I wonder how he's like on bed.'

'He would make a great exercise partner on bed.'
.
.
.

And many more.

When Kusuo saw him getting angry at the comments he stood up and said, "Okay, time to go to our room and sleep. That room has two bunk beds so we're fine. And our room is at the second floor room number 12."

Shoto followed along to his younger twin after leaving the money on the table.

Kusuo said to his twin brother when he caught up to him, "We should let him cool down for now."

Shoto nodded. "I'm actually quite surprised that he didn't know about this."

Kusuo moved his eyes to stare at his eldest brother who got his memories of his past life, though Shoto doesn't know that. "It is quite surprising considering that our brother is EXTREMELY obsessed with Hawks-san."

His twin agreed.

They continued walking up the stairs to their room numbered 12 and waited for their eldest brother inside.