Chapter 9

The three Todoroki brothers started dragging the class's bodies to lay side by side in a straight line.

Kusuo bent down to Bakugo. He poked his face and said, "Thank God that you're going to forget that." He poked his face. "Boop."

'Actually, I want you to remember. But I have to do this for my eldest brothers safety.'

Kusuo stood up and faced his older brothers. Shoto had a grin on his face while Touya frowning with a raised eyebrow.

The older twin said while wiggling his eyebrows, "I never knew you liked Bakugo. He's quite a curser, and a loud one to boot. How did you get to like him?" He asked.

The younger twin pushed his glasses up, "Well... That's... Confidential information. Do not dwell into the private matters of your sibling." Although Kusuo sounded strict, his body gave him away. He was blushing a little, the it started to spread to his whole face.
Kusuo tried covering his face with his hand, but it didn't work.

"Heh. Kusuo is cute. " Shoto spread his arms. "Come here. Give big brother Shoto a hug."

Kusuo went closer to hug his older twin brother. Shoto pat his younger siblings head while hugging him.

"Brother. Just because you like him means that we will like him too. Me and eldest brother will be the judge if he will be a good match for you." Shoto said.

"Yeah... I just met him and I already feel like I don't like him. Besides, no one's a perfect match for for my Ku-chan! I don't like his temper! Tch!" Touya said.

Touya is against his baby Ku-chan being in a relationship because his baby brother might get hurt by it. Sigh, and they just know each other for a week. We never know what could happen so we need to be cautious.

Kusuo nodded. "Okay brother."
His eldest sibling smiled and patted his head while smiling a little. "Good."

"We need to do something to them first before we can talk." Kusuo said while looking at the passed out students on the ground. "Yeah." The older siblings agreed.

"Eldest brother. Can you hack into all of my classmates phones and delete everything about us and this meeting in this park? You might as well look into our class group chat too." Kusuo said. Touya nodded.

"Shoto, you too. Help brother delete the pictures. Remember to not leave a finger print." Kusuo said. Shoto nodded.

"And I'm going to get rid of the evidence of the barbeque. I will also teleport some of them to different places and alter their fake memories to match where they are." Kusuo went on to the barbeque corner to get rid of evidence.
Mainly teleporting the cooking materials to different places since no one really owns them cause Momo made them with her quirk. But Kusuo stored the food in a plastic container for him and his brothers to eat together later.

At Touya and Shoto's side.

The first phone Touya grabbed to connect to his laptop, which he stole from somewhere, is Bakugo's phone.

While wearing gloves, he connected Bakugo's phone to his laptop and looked through his phone. The first place he went to is his gallery. There were downloads, screenshots, selfies, Kusuo 💕, photos, and most recent photos. We just have to delete the most recent photos first and don- wait WHAT!? KUSUO 💕!? WITH A HEART!? Unacceptable!! 'Im deleting all of my beloved Ku-chans photos in here. This stalker pervert, how dare he get close to my dear little brother with such perverse thoughts. Good thing Ku-chan likes wearing his ring or else he will get tainted by the dirty mind of this thing right here.'

Touya deleted all of the photos of Kusuo and the most recent photos in Bakugo's phone. Then he deleted the most recent photos from the phones of the rest of the class with the assistant Shoto to give them and put them back. He also hacked into their messages and chats to see if they had to do something at that day that needs their memory changed and if they told their parents or anyone else about their pictures. Shoto wrote on a paper their classmates daily routine and what they did today so Kusuo can adjust their memory of that day.

Bakugo
- jogs early in the morning
- went to get groceries and left them at home
- leave him at a bench, sleeping in public

Denki
- does not exercise daily
- woke up late
- has been walking around to different shops to look for food and sometimes looking at girls
- leave him at a near the highway alley floor

Uraraka
- had some family bonding time with family during breakfast time
- went grocery shopping with mother
- leave at her house bedroom since she snuck out

Midoriya
- talked with his mother about hero school
- went training with All Might at a secluded beach
- still trained by himself after All Might left
-leave at the beach...

...

...

All of the classmates there had specific memories that needs to be changed and where they were left. Kusuo followed the paper, changed their memories, and sent them to the places written on the paper.

Little do they know that they are being watched since they are near a certain villain groups hideout. Kusuo didn't sense their presence since he's already using a lot of his power to alter his classmates memories and teleport them to different places.