Chapter 4

Shoto knew all about Kusuo's psychic powers since the time Touya left their house. Shoto promised to keep it a secret so Kusuo liked his brother more and more.

Kusuo and Shoto are now 15 and going to UA Highschool since they passed the recommendation exams. They are now heading to the classroom 1-A.

"Brother, can't we just teleport there? It's so far away."

'If we teleported, I would still have had time to savor my soba.'

"You do know that I can read your mind right? And plus, there are a lot of CCTV cameras in UA. We don't know where we might get seen appearing out of nowhere and not to the front gate."

Shoto pouted. The twins only make a lot of expressions when it is only them so people think that they are expressionless when they see them.
He grumbled, "Fine..."

'Good grief. Is he the older sibling or me?'

--------

They stood in front of the huge 1-A door and opened it.

As soon as they opened it they saw almost everyone there already. They didn't mind them and went to pick their seats at the back corner.

Shoto by the window going to sleep and Kusuo beside him reading his book.

(Imagine Kusuo with no scar on his left eye since he doesn't really have a scar there

(Imagine Kusuo with no scar on his left eye since he doesn't really have a scar there. And I don't own the pictures.)

'Twins?'

'Are they twins?'

'They look handsome. Too bad one of them has a scar on his face.'

'Are they strong?'

'They look manly!'

Thoughts of Kusuo and Shoto being twins or if they are powerful filled Kusuo's head. It was irritating but it was normal. He just went back to reading his book.

'Our teacher is late.'

In came a yellow sleeping bag that crawled it's way at the front of their classroom.

'Ah. here he is.' Kusuo already knew that that thing is their teacher. He meant the one inside the sleeping bag.

"Ziiipppp..." Out came their homeroom teacher named Aizawa Shota. The students will call him Aizawa Sensei.

"Okay, class be quiet. You are here to be heroes and not to become friends. Wear this and follow me out."

He brought out their gym clothes. The class took their own and went to the locker rooms where they will change.

In the locker room.

The boys are all muscular but some are slender too like Kusuo and some others. They saw the burnt scar Kusuo has on nearly his whole back. And here they thought Shoto was the one with the worst.

"Ha! The half and half and icey hot twins both have scars! You both look so shitty!" Bakugo shouted at them.

Kusuo and Shoto just gave him a side glance then left.

"What the fuck! Don't ignore me!" He screamed at them.

"Bakubro... I think you shouldn't have told them that. I think the past about their scars are a soft spot for them." Kirishima stopped Bakugo from running at them.

"Tch! Whatever!" Bakugo turned around and hid his blushing face.
'The thinner one with glasses looked a little cute but irritating at the same time. I hate it.'

Outside.

'Oh no. What have I done to get that angry Pomeranian guy interested in me?' Kusuo thought.

"The one who will get the last place will be suspended from class. I'm telling you the truth since I suspended a whole class last year." Aizawa sensei said.

"Gasp!"

The whole class went through a series of tests to know how strong they are and how they use their quirks for their use. Creativity or resourcefulness of their quirks use. They didn't want to be expeled.

Rankings:

1.) Shoto Todoroki
2.) Kusuo Todoroki
3.) Katsuki Bakugo
4.) Tenya Iida
5.) Fumukage Tokoyami
6.) Momo Yaoyorozu
7.) Eijiro Kirishima
8.) Mezo Shoji
9.) Rikido Sato
10.) Mashirao Ojiro
11.) Ochaco Uraraka
12.) Tsuyu Asui
13.) Hanta Sero
14.) Mina Ashido
15.) Denki Kaminari
16.) Kyoka Hiro
17.) Yuga Aoyama
18.) Koji Koda
19.) Toru Hagakure
20.) Minoru Mineta
21.) Izuku Midoriya

"You shitty half n' half twins!! Just you wait! I will be number one and beat you two!" Bakugo was shouting at the twins more like challenging them on becoming the best.

The twins just ignored him and went to the cafeteria to buy a small snack.

Midoriya was at the side muttering about how the twins both have the same quirks and they both have two quirks. It was pretty weird seeing him mutter to himself while he has broken fingers that are dangling when they aren't supposed to be dangling like that. He really needs to control his powers.

"Brother, buy me two coffee jellies."
Kusuo said.

"I'll buy you some coffee jellies if you buy me a bowl of soba." Shoto answered back.

"Okay." Kusuo nodded.
The twins walked away from their classmates side by side leaving the angry Bakugo to continue shouting at the muttering Midoriya on why he has a quirk.

"Shitty Deku! You never told me you had a quirk! You made me look like an idiot!"

'You are always in front of me! Why?! Even when you were still quirkless you make it hard for me to catch up to you.' Bakugo thought.

'Good grief. What kind of drama is happening in our class?' Kusuo sighed.

"Brother, let's not get involved with our other classmates dramas." Kusuo told his twin.

Shoto nodded, "Agreed."
Both of them don't really want to get involved in other people's troubles since they themselves already have a lot of problems on their own.