Chapter 3

No ones POV

What is it Mal? Ben asked. She looked at him then at the ground. Please just don't be mad Mal said. I won't be mad Ben said then took her hand in his and said I promise he wouldn't be. Mal then told Ben that Maleficent had said some things to me while I was trapped with her. Maleficent told Mal if she didn't join her to become evil she was going to hurt everyone else instead and she wouldn't stop till she joined her. Ben gasped, Mal she isn't going to hurt any of us, or you or the baby Ben promised. Ben hugged Mal tightly and stoked her hair because it always made her feel better. Why don't we go watch a movie upstairs Ben said to Mal. Mal agreed and they both walked side by side Bens arm slung around Mal. Mal sat down and looked through some movies to watch. Ben walked downstairs to grab a few snacks and returned with some chips and chocolate covered strawberries which Mal absolutely adored. Mal and Ben fell asleep half way through the movie Mal wrapped up in Bens arms. The couple woke up in each others arms at the same time. They slowly woke up together and got dressed. Mal picked out one of her favorite outfits that Evie made her. It was a beautiful strapless white dress with purple detailing of her dragon form, paired with her favorite platform boots and a purple leather jacket. She wore her favorite bracelet, her fathers ember, her locket, and her wedding ring for jewelry. Ben was wearing his usual attire, a blue suit, and they were both ready for the day's events. They walked to grab something to eat downstairs, Mal grabbing fresh strawberries and Ben "sneakily" taking some of Mals strawberries. "You know you can just ask for some you don't have to take them with your terrible stealth skills". "I know I know" Ben said "then why don't you teach me how to take some unnoticed". "Alright then" Mal said with a small smirk "you need to be almost undetectable and take when I'm vulnerable and not paying attention". Ben copied what Mal taught him and nailed it. "Wow just as smooth as jay" Mal said with a sly smile.

                                                                                  Mals POV

Carlos shot me a text asking me if I wanted to hang with him and dude at the dog park. I said sure and that I needed to meet with the whole crew later to talk about something important. He said cool and that he would be waiting for me. Ben kissed my forehead saying he was running late for some council meetings and would call me later. I said that was alright I was going to see Carlos and as long he would be back before I met to talk with our squad it would be just fine. I texted the whole group in our chat saying to meet at the castle in a few hours. They all said they were free and would love to meet up. I made my way to the park to meet Carlos, I arrived to see him throwing a ball for dude. I joined him and gave him a small side hug and he gave me a his big goofy smile. He let dude run around with the other dogs while he sat down with me.  We talked for a bit and I asked how things were with him and Jane and he said all was going great. He asked about me and Ben and I told him better than ever and me and Ben had a special surprise for everyone. Dude came rushing over as soon as I said surprise. "What surprise" dude shouted. You'll find out later I told him, we talked and talked till Ben shot me a text saying his meetings were done and we could all meet up. I told Carlos and I shot q text to the group. Castle in twenty minutes I texted. Everyone agreed and we started to go. We arrived at the same time as all of the rest of the group except for Ben. I went to find him while the group was left alone in the library. 

                                                                                            Evies POV    

We all sat in the room waiting for Mal and Ben to tell us some news, granted me and Uma already knew but were still excited. Just then dude started to talk about random things until he said I can't wait to find out the surprise I wonder what it is I hope it's treats! Just then Mal and Ben walked through the door. We have something to tell all of you, Mal announced, we are.... Then dude sprung in, oh yea Mals pregnant. Everyone stared at Dude. What?! He exclaimed, I thought you forgot! Everyone let the news settle in and looked at Mal, the girls rushed to her giving her a hug saying how happy they were for her. The guys gave Ben a pat on the back and congratulated him. After me and the girls stepped back the guys gave Mal a hug and Jay especially gave Mal the biggest big brother hug. Audrey being so happy pulled Mal aside and told her how happy she was and asked how far along she was. Mal replied with a brief answer but just said about 5 weeks so not very long. Audrey said she was very excited and very happy. We all talked for a bit and Mal mentioned that she was going to let everyone pitch in on picking a name for him/her. The girls squealed and the guys looked amused. Then everyone started saying what gender they thought the baby would be. "Well I hope it's a girl" jay said. "Girls tend to be way stronger in my opinion that way I can teach her when she gets older" jay said slipping a small smile to Lonnie. Everyone chatted for a while until Carlos asked Mal and Ben what they were hoping for. Ben slinging his arm around Mal said that they were hoping for a healthy baby and couldn't care less what gender the baby was. Everyone agreed including me. I didn't care about the gender I could dress up the little one either way. We all wrapped everything up for the night and said our goodbyes, I had to get home to Doug and dizzy who were home. I got home Doug and dizzy were on the couch, dizzy fast asleep and Doug on his phone. I quietly announced to Doug that I was home and decided to change and take dizzy back to her room. I went to change into some silky blue shorts and a black tank-top with lace detailing, then I put down my things and picked up dizzy and laid her down in her bed, thankfully she was already in some pajamas, but not just any ones. It was one of my old t-shirts paired with one of Mals old sweatpants. The clothes we left on the isle, she had probably taken them with the rest our our things as keepsakes while we were gone. It was so sweet how much she admired me and Mal, Dizzy was so precious to me. I tucked her into her sheets and stroked her her hair out of her face. More than anything I wanted dizzy to be a big part of my life, I wanted her to be in my family. I walked back out to Doug when I had a crazy idea. Doug I asked. Yes he said still staring at his phone. I have this crazy idea...what if we adopted dizzy. Doug gave me a look but not one like he was gonna say no way it was more calm and ready for a decision.