Chapter 1

April 6, 2019
10:04 am

Come on bitch I'm not gonna sit her and drag your ass out of bed hurry" Stassie said practically yelling at me. Like the dumbass I am, I ended up sleeping in. I have work in 20 minutes. I work at a gas station. Yea i know, it sucks but I have to find some way to make money. I tiredly lift up the covers to my bed and rolled out. I drowsily walked over to my little closet and got my uniform. And again I slowly and drowsily walked over to my bathroom. I didn't bother taking a shower considering how late I woke up. I took of the oversized shirt I was wearing. I slid on my uniform shirt which was a yellow and black shirt. Since I don't sleep with no pants, no shorts..just my underwear and an oversized shirt, I simply slid on my black jeans. I turned over to the counter sink and ran the water, washing my face. In the mornings, I just wash my face and brush my teeth and do my hair. I don't out make up on. I don't like wearing all the unicorn glittery stuff. After washing my face, brushing out my hair etc. I quickly walk out of my bathroom and unplug my phone from its charger. I throw on a simple navy blue hoodie and collect my items (purse, mini backpack, etc.) i rapidly spray some perfume on and walk downstairs.

"Well about fucking time" Stassie said eating an ego.

"Shut the fuck up, where's Alexa" I asked

"I don't know friends house maybe? I wasn't awake when she left" Stassie responded

"Of course you weren't anyways bye bitch don't do anything stupid" I said walking out the door. I walked over to my car and unlocked. I got in placing my items down on the passenger seat. I got Comfotable and connected my phone to the aux audio speaker thing in my car (don't judge my I forgot what it's called). Then I drove off while listening to the song 'stay ready' by Jhene aiko.