Chapter 9

April 26, 2019

"Maya"
"Maya"
"MAYA" Stassie yells repeatedly

"What" i Groan bringing my pillow up to my face and stuffing it aggressively

"Did you forget you have a date in about 30 minutes" she crosses her arms

My eyes widen as I immediately shot up out of bed recklessly.

"Shit shit shit FUCK" I yell

"When are you not sleeping in like-"

"Dude shut the fuck up" I cut her off annoyed running to my closet. I rush of panic hits me as I pick out some simple blue jeans. I then pick a hot-pink top and rush over to my shoe rack. I picked out something simple and causal. Some White Nike air forces. I run over to my bathroom and I proceed to take off my oversized shirt and put on the clothes I chose. I rapidly pull out my hair straighter and hair comb. I plug in the hair strainer and use my hair comb to attempt to try to get my jungle lion mane headass hair under control. I brush to the point where I'm satisfied with it. Sort of. As I still wait for my hair straightener to heat up, I open a drawer revealing my make-up scattered all over the place. I get foundation, blush, eyeliner, and anything else I could find that could possibly fix my face. I apply a bit of make-up on hoping it would make me look better, and it did! Sort of. Again. I pick up my hair straightener realizing it's now heated up. I press the item down on my hair going down. I do this for another 5 minutes. I unplug the hair straightener and leave my bathroom.

I pick up my phone and it is now 6:50
"Oh fuck" I groan rushing myself to my bathroom again to brush my teeth. I do that as rapidly as I can trying not to consume time. I examine my teeth before walking out. But then I remembered. Perfume and deodorant. That's what I really need right now. I rush over to my closet and put some deodorant. I then chose a perfume I desire and would like to wear. I quickly spray it on to myself. I check the time again and it's not 6:55. I pick my phone and my wallet, get a windbreaker because you never know what could happen,checked myself out to make sure I looked decent, and turned off the lights.

I opened my door and quickly rushed downstairs revealing Stassie and Tony...