Chapter 2

10:23 am

"Wow late again" spoke Mila, one of my fiends that also work with me

"Yea I slept in" I sighed getting behind the counter and setting my stuff down

"Damn the third time this week"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the stool that was behind the counter. I went on my phone and just waited for a costumer to come in and come up at my counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:32 pm

"I'm so tired" I groaned. Mila chuckled but just then we heard a group of guys come in the store. It was 5 guys in total to be exact. They all looked normal. But one. One guy caught my eye. He was definitely my type. Sort of I guess. I like all kinds of guys. He had curly hair, nice and deep dimples, nice smile, kind of short, I'd say he's like 5'7 or 5'9. He was very cute. I took my eyes off of him looking down at my phone. And damn these boys were loud. And there was only 5 guys here. FIVE. A few minutes later, they cute guy I noticed walked up to my counter. He gave me a warm smile and placed his Snacks on the counter. He seemed like a very chil guy. I took his snacks and scanned them.

"That would be 7.99" i said. Not going to lie, I wanted to ask for his number. Fuck. Should I? Or should I not.

"Would you like a bag" I asked as he handed me his money

"Yes please" he politely responded. You know what? Fuck it. Ima ask for his number. Right when he was about to leave I spoke up and said "also if this Dosent sound weird or If you wouldn't mind, can I get your number?" I asked trying to not make it feel weird. He immediately said of course. He gave me his number and walked out with the four other boys.

"You got his number didn't you" Mila asked smirking noticing how hard I was smiling. I nodded happily. I was actually proud of myself for being bold like that and asking for a random dudes number. I usually never have the confidence to ask for a cute guys number. I looked down at my phone still smiling hard as fuck.

Wait I didn't even get his name-