Chapter 7

please read✨ so if you do not like reading any type of sexual content then you may skip this chapter. Although I highly recommend you read it because this is like Tony snd Mayas hook up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up sleepyhead" Tony shook me

As Tony Locked his car I held on to his arm because of how tired I was

"Carry me" I demanded

Tony carried me like he did before

"You know you're really light" Tony said easily walking up the status considering he had me in his arms

"Great now you can carry me more often" I smirked

He tiredly let out a cute chuckle

We finally made it to his door. I put myself down allowing him to open the door

"Well here it is" he said

"It's messy" I glared at him. He was talking to me like this was some sort of luxurious pent house or sum-

"I'm sure your room is just as messy"

"No I'm clean 🧍🏼‍♀️"

He rolled his eyes and laughed

____________________________________

A few minutes later 🧍🏼‍♀️

Tony handed me an oversized shirt to sleep with

"So where do I sleep" I asked

"I mean you can sleep here since Ondreaz room is Locked or you can sleep in the couch but m sure it's really uncomfortable"

"I'll sleep here" I was SCREAMING inside

I got to sleep with my own crush. Wow.

I approached the bed and we both got snuggled in

Out of nowhere Tony brings a lot more closer to him. At this point we're cuddling. Tony was the big spoon, I was the little spoon.

Suddenly he rubs his hands up and down my inner thigh. I have no idea why but I didn't mind. Then again, suddenly he started teasing me through my underwear. I started to get a bit wet, and I knew he knew how I was feeling. He knew what he was doing.

"I can't handle myself at the though of going down on you" he whispered

He gently placed himself on top of me and made his way to my neck. I felt him put his lips on my neck and start sucking gently. My breathing started to get shaky and heavy. They way he was sucking in my neck made me very damp. He then moved from my neck, to my waistband of my uw. He slipped his fingers down and slowly and gently started to rub my clit. His fingers were now soaked and sticky. And again, my breathing started to get shaky.

He then hovered my face placing his lips on mine. His lips were very soft and warm. He caressed my bottom lip asking for entrance. I pressed my lips denying. He then proceeds to move his hand to my soaked underwear. He rubs my clit again. I moaned softly which allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. He starts to explore every corner of my mouth. He then pulls away and allows me
to take of the shirt I was wearing. He kisses down my body until he makes it to the waistband of my uw. He makes eye contact with me. I knew he was asking for permission. I nodded and he proceeded to slip my uw off of me.

I then feel Tony place his lips onto my clit. His tongue slides though my area. He then rolls his tongue back and forth causing me to let out small moans. He starts to suck on it. My moans started to get louder with every suck. The sound of Tony sucking on my area started to get more and more intense.

Tony's tongue then finds its way too my entrance and slides in. My eyes suddenly roll back as I arch my back as Tony's tongue digs deeper into me. I felt his tongue move Around my walls. I felt my legs starting to shake uncontrollably. I also felt myself reaching my high as Tony's tongue pleases me. I roll my eyes back and take a deep breath before releasing on his tongue.

Tony then looks up at me pulling his uh well...his helicopter out. At this point I was throbbing for more pleasure. He looked up at me again asking for permission, I nodded. He grinded himself against me but not putting in yet. I was now throbbing even more. He rubbed the tip against my clit making eye contact with me. All I wanted was for him to slip in, and he did so. With every thrust, my moans would get louder.

So uh- well this is awkward. Hope y'all liked it though. I tired my best. But anyways stay hydrated 🥴👏🏽