Chapter 4

April 20, 2019
4:32 pm

"I'm hungry" groaned Mila

"Shut up you're always hungry you fucking fatass" I playfully stated

"You're like five times fatter then me" Mila rolled her eyes

It was another dull and usual day at work. But on the plus side later on today, I get to go to the beach with Tony, his brother, Thomas, Mia, Alexa, Avani, Stassie, Addison and a few other members. I was excited asf because I haven't been to the beach for awhile now. (Also lets pertend Ms. Rona does not exist in this book because I'm not tryna have to say that the characters in this story have to wear masks but since Rona does exist in rl please wear your mask for your safety).

"Hello" a customer greeted.

~~~~~~~~~~

6:16 pm

Liked by Amandadiaz, nikitadragon , and 1,365,610 othersLopez_tony: I've been here waiting for you ;)  📸 : @amandadiaz View all 18,755 comments

Lopez_tony: I've been here waiting for you ;) 📸 : @amandadiaz

View all 18,755 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for taking the pictures" tony spoke as he posted his pictures on ig.

"No problem" I replied politely

I sat on this huge gorgeous stone that was on the shore of the ocean. I admired how nice the waves sounded crashing against each other. I felt peace. Until Tayler and Charly (Jordan) ran right past me playfully fighting.

"You fucking cunts ruined my peace" I scoffed

Tayler glared at me stuck up the middle finger as he threw Charly over his shoulder. They are a cute and iconic couple even though Tayler is an ignorant piece of shit.

"Do y'all wanna go to Boa I'm hungry" Thomas stated

"That would be nice" Ondreaz spoke walking up to the stone I was sitting while his hand with tangled in with Hannah's (stocking). Another cute couple that was unexpected.

"Well come on let's go to Boa, eveyone agreed we should go" demanded Thomas.

Just a few moments later...

6:14

We finally arrived and by this point we were are hungry as fuckkkkkkkk. We steeped out of the car and luckily there wasn't any paparazzi. I was right behind Tony. Since we were all in a big group and I'm small as hell yuh could barley tell I was there. Tony turned around and noticed I was right behind him. He gave me a warm smile and before I knew it my hand was tangled with his as we were trying to hide it from the others....

____________________________________

Y'all might be thinking I'm just writing random chapters here and there but dw I'm getting to the good part :) anyways stay hydrated and vote. Pls vote. I wanna let our democracy live another day.