Chapter 2: No Escape

Hello Everyone! To those who've already read the first chapter, I've said there that I'll publish tomorrow but I actually wrote that yesterday and I am only able to publish it today... So guys I hope you enjoy 😉

————o0o—————

Rose's POV:

I froze there standing, because all I know is that I can't do anything, I can't even think.

"Guys, please get off me, I need to................." I pleaded the Pompoms but...

"Ahhhhhh!" I realized it was to late... that strike sent me chills all over my body and I can feel it from the inside... I knew it hit my chest, towards my heart and it can bar ly beat properly now... I gasped as it started to be more difficult to breathe, but still, even I know how hopeless I am right now, I shouldn't give up. For everyone. For my own self.....

I tried to stand still but suddenly the ground shook hard, like an earthquake. "Uh, Wh-wha-what was that?!" I said, more alert even after what had happened. "I've designed this place to hold my prisoners but it's definitely too many of us in here!" the Snow Queen replied.....

Back to the others:

Astoria's POV:

Travis was holding the Snow Globe while Kira was tied and hanged, upside down. We kept waiting for Rose, or for whatever's gonna happen.

"Uh guys? Does this really glow like this all the time?" Travis asked us, while looking at the Snow Globe. "It looks like little, POMPOMS?!" he continued, as it glowed even more. Suddenly, it looked like as if it is going to explode so Travis threw it up and ran away from it. And as expected, it, exploded. After that all we can see is that it is raining, with Pompoms? They kept falling from the ceiling to the ground and after it cleared, all we can see are two shadow figures. One, lying down on the ground, Two, stepping at the one who's lying.

Everything started to clear and we saw..........

Rose! And the Snow Queen, of course. Rose is standing up, one foot placed on the Snow Queen's back. "Rose!" everyone exclaimed, including me as Hawk ran towards Rose. But I stopped him with my long ivy hair.

"Wait, Hawk I need to do something first, you're too excited" I said with a chuckle. I heared Hawk huffed and I just continued. "Tower Magic!" I said as I pointed my wand to the Snow Queen and vines began growing and gripped on her tightly. She got hanged upside down just like Kira. Rose putted down her foot and standed straight holding a smile in her face. But, this smile, little did they know, was hiding something cold and painful on the inside..........

Rose's POV:

Trying to hide my pain and coldness inside, I give them a small smile. But, this smile couldn't even hide the real pain inside. It automatically faded and turned into a worried frown as I felt dizzy, and my vission started to blur. I tried to concentrate but, eventually, failed. I lost my balance and started falling down. "Rose!!!" I heard Hawk shout and he ran towards me, and this time, no one could stop him. He managed to catch me in time(as usual)before I even hit the ground. "Rose!" he called me again shaking me to bring me back to my senses. Before I even realize it, the others are already gathering around me. "Rose..." they whispered to me but I can't focus, everything seemed to be in a blur. I gasped for air realizing that it is getting more difficult to breathe now. I tried to calm down thinking that it might work. "Rose wh-what happened???" Joy asked worriedly, clueless of what happened. "I...." before I could even start, the Snow Queen interrupted me. "Let me tell that little story of yours, little Cinderella since it looks like you'll die after telling the story to them" the Snow Queen said while cackling. I saw Hawk looking angrily at the Snow Queen, knowing she has something to do about this. "G-go on, as long as y-you tell them the truth" I answered her. "But for once, you should let me down cause it's hard to tell a story when you're hanging upside down right?" I agreed to her, but of course, she's still tied up.

No One's POV:

The Snow Queen told them the story lying on some parts but Rose corrects her immediately. She told them the story about the "ACCIDENT" that had happened. Afterwards, the team tied her upside down again. "Is that the whole, true story?" Lingling asked. I simply nodded, not even having the strength to speak up. I kept gasping for air, every now and then, the situation gets more difficult every time. They look at me worriedly every time, I just close my eyes to calm myself down.....

—————————————————o0o—————————————————

That's it guys! For now, of course... I'll try to continue writing ✍️ And publish a new chapter within this day. I just hope you guys continue reading and you can let me know about what you think on my story or suggest something to me😊

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and

Stay Safe Everyone❤️