Chapter 7: Why?

Hey Everyone! First of all, I want to say Sorry because I'm not able to publish for some time, it's just I'm losing interest in writing, I'm feeling a little lazy, and I don't have many time because of school😔 Second, Sorry again😕 and

Third, I hope you enjoy this chapter👇👇👇

—————o0o—————

No One's POV:

After a few minutes of staring and crying for the lifeless body of Rose, they've finally decided to go back to Regal Academy. They flew quietly and slowly, especially Hawk's dragon, because he's carrying Rose. They flew straight to the Cinderella Castle and laid Rose in her bed. Then, they sat down beside her, not even a single one among them wanted to leave. They're still hoping that in this way, Rose might still, wake up...

They all remained quiet, no one dares to speak up. Tears fall down their eyes every now and then. No one can still believe what happened after all. They all have different thoughts in mind. But there's one thing they've all been thinking. And that is.... Why???

Headmistress Cinderella broke their silence as she, Clara, and the other teachers entered the room. "H.M Cinderella, we must find a way to..." Hawk finally spoke up, but was cut off. "To save Rose, I know, she's my granddaughter after all, that's why we're here." H.M Cinderella continued his sentence. "I-is there a way???" Travis asked. "Of course there is" Astoria said. "after all, nothing's impossible in Rose's fairytale, right?" Joy continued. "She's right, we should never give up on Rose, like she never did to us, for many times before" Lingling agreed. For once, small smiles appeared in their faces, like the smallest hopes they have. "Alright, then, we have to find out what spell can bring her back" Travis said. They all nodded in agreement.

They tried out spells, even the strongest ones they knew...

But nothing happened...

"I don't understand, something should work, but why nothing happens???" Dr. LeFrog said as they've almost give up after trying many spells for soooo many times. It's just, nothing happens, whatever they do. They've already tried the most powerful spells they knew, but not a single one of it has effected. They're starting to lose hope, again... They've been trying so hard, but nothing happens. What else should they do???

"I-I think w-we have to stop..." Clara gave up, how come? Everyone's attention shifted to her. "The more spells we try, the more we're hurting her..." she continued tearfully. "I-I th-think sh-she's r-right" H.M. Cinderella admitted. "Yes, we want to save Rose really bad, and of course we don't want to give up, but I think we're just hurting her the more we try." No one spoke, everyone were looking down. They now don't know what to do.

They've only be thinking of one thing:

They're slowly understanding things now, Rose is gone... and it looks like they can do nothing about it at all. Even they won the battle with the Snow Queen, they're not able to win their battle for Rose...

—————o0o————

Sorry guys for the short chapter and for not publishing for some time... I hope you understand🙂

Bye for now, see you in the next chapter😊

STAY SAFE EVERYONE❤️