Chapter 13: Long Lost Little Mermaid

(Umm, don't play the video yet, HEHE 😁)

Rose's POV:

I just cried there very sad of what's happening. I couldn't, and I think I'll never be able to accept this. I still want to do so many things in my life, like, spend more time with my friends, my family. Save the school from villains, have more adventures, and... confess to Hawk... yes, I like him, and, I am not able to have the confidence to confess. And now that I'm dead, how is that EVER going to happen??? I don't know... maybe we're not meant for each other, there might be someone else for him. I sighed, giving up now, because there's no other way to solve this...

After thinking and crying for a little while, I decided to leave. Well, I can't stand to stay near my grave anymore. Even I don't want to leave my friends, I have to do it for now. But since it looks like my spirit is still going to stay here for a while, maybe I can visit them some other time.

I walked away, far enough from them. I continued walking, not even knowing where am I going. Then I suddenly heard a voice:

(Here's the arrangement: Italicised lyrics- the voice {I'll reveal who it is later😉}, Underlined lyrics- Rose, Bold, Italicised and Underlined- both)

(you can play the video now😊)

"I just don't see things the way she does, I don't see how world that makes such wonderful things... could be bad." The voice said. Then, that voice began singing a familiar song:

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' around here you'd think
(Sure) she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
(You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty)
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

I want to be where the people are
I want to see
want to see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those
(Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet
Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
(What's that word again?) street

Then, I began singing too:

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give
If I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women

Sick o' swimmin'

Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know

Ask 'em my questions
And get some answers

What's a fire and why does it
(What's the word?) burn?

When's it my turn?

Wouldn't I love
Love to explore that shore above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world...

We both finished singing and I didn't realised that I have followed her voice and it led me to a abandoned building. I stood there, surprised, and wondering how I got there. Then I heard her voice again:

"Y-you can hear me???" She asked, also surprised. "Y-yes" I answered. "Wow, this is the first time someone heard me for the past ten years... it means you're the one who can free me, right???" She asked me, full of hope. I don't know what to say. I don't even know what she's talking about. "I-I'm sorry but I don't really know what you're talking about..." I said to her. "Come inside, and you can find me..." she said to me. I gulped, as I looked at the building, looking really scary. I thought for a moment then an idea came to my mind. I am a spirit, hence, I shouldn't be afraid of them. I went inside, still scared, but trying my best. She guided me using her voice and I followed it. Until I reached the top floor, and there is a door there. When I tried to open it, I simply passed through😅 I forgot that I am a spirit, not a human anymore. As I got inside, I saw a...

Snow Globe?! I went near to it and saw... someone, inside it. But this Snow Globe, looked different. It looked, old... like it was there for so many years. I looked closer, and saw a girl. She looked beautiful. She has blonde hair, but light pink on the bottom part. She has sky blue eyes, just like mine. And she's just beautiful. I came closer, then finally said, "Wh-who are you??? Are you the voice that I heard earlier???" I asked her.

"Yes I am, and I'm Malena, Malena Little Mermaid." She said and gave me a sweet smile. My eyes widened, and my mouth dropped open, I think, because of what I heard.

"Wait, you can see me???" I asked, thinking that was too impossible. "Why not, you aren't a spirit or an invisible person right???" She asked, with a very little laugh. Then I frowned. She looked at me, worriedly. "A-are you alright??? Did I say something that hurted you???" She asked, still worrying. "N-no, it's not your fault after all... it's just... you're right, I'm dead for a month now, I am only a spirit..." I said sadly. "I-I'm sorry..." she said frowning. "No no no, it's not your fault, you don't have to be sorry." I said, trying to cheer her up, putting a little smile into my face. Then the realization hit me.

"Wait, you are a Little Mermaid?!" I asked, more like exclaimed. "Are you the one who helped me, who returned my feet back, when I mysteriously turned into a mermaid?!" I continued.

"But she looks different from that mermaid..." I thought.

"Oh, I don't think that's me, I mean, that was too impossible, because I never got out of here for the past 10 years..." she said, frowning, again... As I saw her frown, I felt bad for her. Poor little mermaid, stuck in a snow globe, for ten years...

"How??? What happened???" I asked. "Oops, wrong move Rose, here comes your curiosity again..." I said to myself, mentally face palming.

"The Little Mermaid you're talking about, perhaps, she's my young sister, Ariella Little Mermaid. She's probably 13 years old by now, since we have 2 years gap. I'm already 15, like you, I think. We've always been together, not until the Snow Queen kidnapped me, when I was only 5. From that day on, I don't know what happened to my family, I don't even know how the world and my home looks like now. I want to be free, I tried my best, but it all ended up nothing..." she narrated. I simply looked at her, feeling bad. Now, I know there's someone else that has a more serious situation than what I have now...

Then, from her side, came a cute Rose Gold colored Goldfish. "Oh, by the way, this is Callie, my pet goldfish, who turns into a cat when I'm a human and turns into a fish when I'm a mermaid. She introduced her pet to me. I smiled at it and it smiled back. "How cute... the only companion she have for the past ten years." I thought.

Looks like I've found a friend now, the only one who can see me. Will I be able to free her from that Snow Globe??? Well, I hope so...

—————o0o—————

Well, guys, that's it for now.

Now that Rose has found a friend, will she be able to help her out???

You can put down your comments below😊👇👇👇

And,

See you on the next chapter!!!

-💛Golden Glare💛

goldenglare07, signing out