Chapter 9: Goodbyes (pt. 2)💔🥺

My Spoiler in the last chapter says:

"Despite the darkness and sadness they feel, a little burst of hope will come and unveil. Another enemy will come and arise, will they be able to stop them in time?"

How'd you think about that?

Well, let's find out!

Soon, but not now😉

—————o0o—————

The heroes mourned for the death of their most dear and cheerful friend, Rose.

But little did they know that someone's way too happy about it. That despite from being defeated by the heroes before, she already got her revenge...

???? ?????'s POV: (the question marks have meaning, try to figure it out😉)

Far away, where those so-called-heroes locked us up, they didn't even know that we still have access to what's happening, ???? ????? said in her mind.

"Mourning for the death of the little Cinderella, huh? Heroes, we've already got our revenge" ???? (???? is another person) said proudly.

"And it's just the start, ???? dear." ???? ????? continued. They both laughed evilly. No one could do that, after being defeated, they can still laugh like this. One thing's their reason. They've tricked the heroes and made them believe something...

"We'll be back, and when time comes, you'll figure out what really happened, but it's too late to save her..." ???? ????? said with an evil smile in her face.

"Um, what do you mean???" ???? asked curiously and cluelessly.

"I'll tell you everything soon, ???? dear" ???? ????? replied.

(Time Skip, one week later)

No One's POV:

Since Rose's burial, the whole Regal Academy and Fairytale Land became quiet...

(At the Gate)

The portal opened, revealing Headmistress Cinderella, finally back at Regal Academy, after staying on Earth for a week. She wanted to extend, but, she has so many duties at Regal Academy, so she have to go back.

"Welcome back Headmistress." The Cinderella Family Guardian Dragon bowed. H.M. Cinderella smiled slightly at her as she passed by. She went straight to the Cinderella Castle, and there, she rested and thought about Rose. "Rose, my dear granddaughter, I miss you..." she sighed, tears filling her eyes...

(Back to the others)

(Still) No One's POV:

It has already been a week since Rose died, and it seems like everything changed with her friends. They act like nothing on what they've used to be before... they've changed, and lived their lives sadder. Without a Rose cheering them up, everything will never go back yo what it used to be before...

Astoria lost interest in books (A/N: which is impossible...). That whole week, she didn't hold any books. She didn't even got out of her room. She locked herself in her room like locking herself in a tower too, which she didn't like before... she didn't even eat. Shawn kept visiting her everyday, but she also kept pushing her away. But Shawn didn't gave up on Astoria, he wanted to help her. So insted of leaving, he stays there, till Astoria talks to him. Shawn understands Astoria, she've lost her best friend, so he stayed beside her, almost the whole week...

Lingling locked herself too, she really misses Rose. She haven't trained for days like what she used to do before. She didn't even eat. Travis, of course, visits her every now and then. But she seemed not to mind, or not even notice him at all. But Travis stayed by her side, waiting for her to talk to him. Sometimes, she does. But almost all the time, Travis just sat ther, waiting. Then he goes out to give her privacy. And he eventually comes back after sometime. This setup continued for that week but everyday, Lingling gets to approach him.

Joy stayed in her bedroom for that whole week not wanting to do anything else. She even let flies or bugs simply pass by (A/N: lol, that's what I think unusual with her, I can't think of anything else. Anyways, back to the story). She only thinks of her past, happy memories with Rose, just like what her other friends think of. Her parents and Dr. LeFrog worried for her, but she kept telling them she's alright, even it's obvious she isn't. No one is able to cheer her up, even how hard they tried, it doesn't work.

Hawk, the one who is the most affected among all of them, stayed in his room for that whole week. He never ate anything, not even a bite from his most favourite apple. He never went out of his room, nor let anyone in, except when he's asleep. Fala goes inside his room when he is sleeping, sometimes together with granny Snowwhite. Doc and Mirror Hawk tried to cheer him up, or tell him to eat, even just one bite, but he never listened. He just lay down his bed and cry, all day long... he already looked and acted different since Rose died. Looks like he's very depressed. No one's able to cheer him up, even just put a very little smile in his face... He thinks of Rose day and night, that nothing else will make him go back to what he used to be... but Rose.

Author's POV:

Everything changed with them, and it's just a week since Rose died. What will happen now??? Will they ever go back to what they used to be??? What about the new villains??? How will they stop them if their too depressed on Rose's death???

————o0o—————

Hey guys! What do you think about the two new characters??? You can comment down below about your guesses👇👇👇

And, You'll see who they are, soon😉

So, bye guys, see you on the next chapter!