Chapter 8: Goodbyes (pt. 1)💔🥺

Hey everyone! As you noticed, I changed the title and cover for my book. I also just noticed that there's another book that have almost the same title as mine, so I've decided to change its name as well as its cover, so It'll look different. Hope you understand😊

Enjoy!

—————o0o—————

Hawk's POV:

Days passed, while Rose is GONE, and now...

It's time for her funeral...

It's about time, to say goodbye, forever💔

Of course, I'm not yet ready, and I will never be... I don't wanna lose her, I want her to stay with me, forever, if that's possible... or I'll just be the one to stay with her, could I???

Her funeral will take place at the Earth, of course, that's her original home...

I heard a soft knock on the door. "Hawk, you ready? We need to go now..." Granny Snowwhite asked. "Of course I'm not, and I'll never be..." I murmured to myself.

I opened the door and came with granny outside the Snowwhite castle. We headed straight to the portal.

I remained silent the whole trip, trying to hold back my tears, but some already fell down. I know granny sees me, but I don't care... this is how I feel, why would I hide???

We arrived at the gate where everyone else are waiting. Then H.M. Cinderella opened the portal, and we went in to the Earth.

We arrived at the cemetery, where Rose is going to be buried... Both Rose's mom and dad are already there, wearing black like everyone else, and a sad face while tears stream down their eyes. When Dave saw us coming, she said it to Clara and she immediately greeted us. She first went to H.M. Cinderella hugging her tight. After that, she thanked us for coming and led us the way.

There's a tent, to shade us from the rays of sunlight, and there's a priest, and of course, Rose's lifeless body, lying perfectly, like she's just in a deep sleep, not dead. I wish it's just like that, cause it'll be better. At least, that way, she can still be awaken, by true love's kiss(?) But it's not like that, and there's nothing else we can do, but to say GOODBYE...

Time Skip (Sorry, I don't want the part of saying goodbye💔, I'm not good at writing it... And I'm a little lazy😅)

No One's POV:

After saying their goodbyes, Rose's tomb was slowly closed and roses🌹 were thrown in it, as it is slowly lowered to the ground.

Time Skip (again...)

They all went back to Regal Academy, except for Rose's parents and H.M. Cinderella, who chose to stay at Earth for now... but H.M. Cinderella will come back soon, of course, she has duties at R.A.

Hawk and his team chose to stay in their own castles, not really knowing what to do... Hawk ran away first, before anyone can even move. No one dared to stop him, or ask where is he going. They all knew how he felt, but they also know that the pain he bares is more than what they feel.