Chapter 16: Back Into the Blue

( In the Media: Season 2- Episode 15: A Mermaid's Tale [ I'll be using the same beach and same sea in there as the setting in this part ] )

Hey guys!!! I'm finally back!!!😄😁😊

It's already been a month since I put this book on hold and I went in to a hiatus, so, I decided to publish another chapter.

For now, enough with me, let's get back to the story!🙂

————o0o—————

Malena's POV:

"We're here!" Rose exclaimed excitedly, after a few minutes of running while dragging me all the way here. I looked around, not believing what I'm seeing right infront of me, the sea... I love to hear the calming sound of waves, and the cold breeze blowing right at me. I feel at home... After ten years, here I am, standing right infront of the sea, staring at its mesmerising beauty. Then, I suddenly felt/heard a soft purring down at my feet, waking me up from my thoughts. I looked down, and saw Callie was there, rubbing against me. I picked her up, and hugged her tight. "Callie, we're home!" I told her, then she purred with delight. I giggled at her then stared back at the sea. After a few more moments, Rose woke me up from my thoughts, again.

"Hey Malena, are you just gonna stare at the sea? Wouldn't it be a great idea to go in through it?" she asked me. I blinked for a few moments before realising what she really is saying. My eyes widened with surprise and I smiled wide. "Of course! That's a really great idea!" I exclaimed joyfully, looking at Rose. "Hmmm, what 'bout me?" She asked. "Of course you're coming with me!" I answerd her delightedly. "And, even you're a ghost, I'll have to transform you into a mermaid, so you can come along with me!" I added, which made her smile wide, like she's waiting for me to say that.

I took out my wand and chanted: "Sea Magic! Transform Rose into a mermaid!" After I said those words, she immediately transformed then I jumped into the sea and took off my enchanted bracelet, burying it in the sand and leaving it behind, then I transformed too! We then swam into the sea and I led the way.

"Wow, it's just like yesterday when me and my friends have been here..." Rose said in a slightly sad tone. I looked at her to see a frown in her face. "Hey, what's up with the frown? Cheer up! You aren't the only one who haven't been here for long... it's been ten years for me..." I said with a sigh. "But still, I'm very happy to be back in here again! I've never felt at home for the past ten years... I don't even know if I still remember the way to our castle." I continued. As I said those, I saw Rose looked a little confused, but I continued swimming in the way I remember where the castle is. We kept swimming for a few more minutes, the I stopped in my tracks, and Rose stopped as well. "Mhm? Malena, what's wrong?" Rose asked me, a bit worried. "No, nothing's wrong! It's just, *sigh* I don't think I can still remember the way...." I told her. "Don't worry Malena, I'm sure we'll find it! I'm here to help you!" She said cheerfully, which gave me more confidence and determination. "You're right! And maybe my sea magic could help us!" I said to her. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She replied, then we started swimming again.

I got my wand and murmured: "Sea Magic, lead the way to the Little Mermaid's castle!" Then a light got out from my wand and started leading us. "Rose, follow the light, it will lead our way" I said to her, she nodded in response. And, only after a few minutes of swimming, we arrived at our destination...

 And, only after a few minutes of swimming, we arrived at our destination

Rose's POV:

"M-Malena, i-is this... your castle?" I said, a bit stuttering and surprised. "I... think... so...?" she replied, looking unsure. Well, that's considerable... "It has changed a lot... but some things, were never changed though... it's, still... beautiful. The way it is already before..." she said, looking stunned at the beauty of her own palace. Well, I can say it really IS stunning, and this is my first time seeing an underwater palace... wow... just wow... I can't say anything else!

So, after a few minutes of admiring the palace's beauty, Malena and I finally decided to enter it...

As we came nearer and nearer to it, both of us got even more excited. And when we finally reached the entrance, Malena came in front of me and led the way. Andddd, of course, the guard can't see me...

The moment the guard saw her, coming near to him and smiling, he looked sooooo surprised. It's just like he saw a ghost that shouldn't even be seen. "Hi! I'm Malena Little Mermaid, may I enter the palace?" She asked, approaching the surprised merman. "Princess M-Ma-Malena?!" The guard exclaimed seeing the long-lost princess for the first time after ten years. Malena replied with a simple smile and slight nod, then the merman came closer to her and investigated her, making sure she isn't lying. Then afterwards, the guard came back to his place and bowed at the princess. "Your majesty, I shall go tell the queen and the princess about this." He said, and Malena replied, "go ahead, I'll be waiting for you in here." Then the merman took off

——————————————o0o——————————————

SoooOooo, I hope you enjoyed this brand new but short chapter I have written for you!

Sorry if it is too short, I cannot think of anything else to write😣 And, one more thing, this chapter is already completed🙂

Unfortunately and sad to say, but, I think that I might be extending my hiatus and will be putting this book on hold, or discontinuing it, for now...

My writer's block hasn't gotten away yet, I don't have my interests back until now😞 I'm really sorry guys, I hope you understand... and I hope that by the time I got back(whenever that is...) I hope you still support me and read my book.

Thank you all and Happy Holidays!🎄 Have a wonderful and safe Christmas! 🎄

-💛Golden Glare💛

goldenglare07, signing out