Chapter 15: Back to Fairytale Land

Hi guys! It's me, Golden Glare, and I'm finally back! I'm glad to let you know that my exams are finally over, and I'm still alive! XD HEHE😁 I wanted to thank you guys for waiting, so what are we waiting for, let's start!

—————o0o—————

(Do not play the video yet😉)

Rose's POV:

After we broke our hug, I smiled widely at her, as an idea came to my mind. "Malena, let's go back to the Fairytale Land!" I exclaimed. She looked at me, confused. "How? You're a spirit, and I don't have a key—" she said, but I interrupted her. "I do! I have a key, so we can go there! Aren't you excited? You haven't been there for 10 years! You can finally go back home!" I said excitedly, as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my 'invisible' key. Her eyes widened, shocked to see I really have it. She tried to touch it, but eventually failed. So I explained everything to her, and she finally understood. So we finally got downstairs, and I've thought of an exact song that both of us could sing while going to the alleyway, like how I got in that abandoned building.

(Play the video here😉)

Rose: Running happy, wild, and free chasing something very special. If you wonder what it might be, you can find it out with me.

Malena: Have you ever wondered what a girl real wants?

Rose: "It's a pair of shoes!" This is my response. Whether you wanna walk, or run, or dance!

Malena: Uoh-oh-oh oh-uh-oh...

Malena: Make a wish and close your eyes, ask for anything you want. And please be sure your choice is wise, because you'll have to keep the prize.

Rose: What I dreamed about is now reality it's around me now and it's not fantasy. That's the greatest place I'll ever be.

Both: Right here on my feet, I've got all I need, if you don't believe it, try to come and see. Right here on my feet, there's everything I need. I could lose it all, but I will not fall, and I'll stand, Here On My Feet...

Rose: Uoh-oh-oh oh-uh-oh...

Malena: Till you have walked in my shoes, you can't say you understand me. Serious things they can amuse! Well, I guess you may be confused

Rose: Have you ever wondered what a girl real wants?

Malena: It's a pair of shoes~ this is my response. Whether you wanna walk, or run, or dance!

Both: Right here on my feet, I've got all I need, if you don't believe it, try to come and see. Right here on my feet, there's everything I need. I could lose it all, but I will not fall, and I'll stand, Here On My Feet.

Malena: Right here on my feet, I've got all I need. If you don't believe it, try to come and see.

Rose: Right here on my feet, there's everything I need, I could lose it all, but I will not fall,

Both: and I'll stand, Here On My Feet. Yes I'll stand...Here On My Feet~ Uoh-oh-oh oh-uh-oh...

As we finished singing, we arrived exactly at the alleyway, I got excited. I brought my 'invisible' key out, and inserted it at the exact place. I hope I remember the right words... I thought to myself. "Key of portals, open wide, in your power, I confide. Manifest the light inside!" (A/N: Idk if those are the right words😅) Then, nothing happened... "I suppose that there should be a big door that'll appear there, right?" Malena asked. "Y-yeah, there should be a door in here..." I replied, as I reached for the wall.

As soon as I touched the wall, my hand went through and I lose my balance, Malena reached for my hand then we both got through. We both fell straight to the floor. "Ouch... That hurts" Malena said. "Atleast, not for me" I said proudly. She rolled her eyes, I giggled at her. "Well, atleast, we didn't fell down from the sky..." I said, looking up. I looked around, finally realising where we are.

"We're here!" I exclaimed, surprising her. "How? There's no door there, how come we got in here?" Malena asked, very confused. "I.... don't know..." I replied.

Then, I remembered something:

>>>I ran back to the gate, inserted my key on the keyhole, but nothing happened. I looked at the gate, disappointed. I tried to reach pass through it and my hands were, GONE ?! I pulled it back, and it came back too. So, I decided to walk through it. To my surprise, I'm back, at Earth. When I passed through completely, I looked behind me, but the door wasn't there. "Impossible..." I murmured. But I just never minded it, thinking that it vanished faster than the usual.<<<

"That's it!" I thought, 'OUT LOUD'. I looked at Malena, to see her looking at me, confused (again). I smiled awkwardly, then explained. "I remembered, before I got to you, I stole my key from my castle. Then, when I went back to Earth, when I inserted the key to the keyhole, nothing happened. But when I reached through it, I was able to pass... Maybe, because my key is invisible, the portal opens invisibly too?" I stated. "Hmmm..... that might happen..." Malena responded. "Whatever it is, it's not important anymore. All important is, WE'RE HERE!" She squealed excitedly. I smiled at her and nodded. "So, let's go! To the sea!" I said and she nodded too. I pulled her,and we began running to the direction of the sea. And after a few minutes, we have arrived...

To be continued...

————————————o0o————————————

So, I think that's it for now! Sorry again if I haven't published for a long time, but atleast, at last, I'M BACK!!!

Thank you again guys for waiting, and sorry if this is only a short chapter.

See yah next time!😉 Anddd... 🎃Happy Halloween!🎃Trick or Treat!🎃

-💛Golden Glare💛

goldenglare07, signing out