Chapter 11: Revelations

Hey everyone! So here's another chapter where I'm going to reveal what really happened to...🤭🤭🤭 and who are 🤭🤭🤭

Okay, enough with the spoilers, just go and read the chapter!😉😉😉👇👇👇

—————o0o—————

???? ?????'s POV: (A/N: still remember her?)

"Poor, little Cinderella, she didn't even know what happened to her." ???? ????? said in her mind with an evil grin in her face.

"Mom, how could you even smile like that, when we both know that her soul is still roaming around??? She might be still alive..." ???? asked her 'mom' sarcastically. Her 'mom' simply smiled back. ???? rolled her eyes, not really understanding why her 'mom' acts like that. "Ugghh, What's wrong with her???" ???? asked herself.

"????, dear, nothing's wrong with me." ???? ????? said, like she's reading her 'daughter' 's thoughts. ???? rolled her eyes again, looking away this time.

"????, listen, this certain thing happening right now with that poor, little Cinderella..." ???? ????? started to speak, but was cut off. "What about it???" ???? said, making ???? ????? a little angry. "

"Can you please let me finish first???" ???? ????? said, a little higher tone this time. "Okay, okay, mom, I was just kidding..." ???? explained, then ???? ????? rolled her eyes and looked away. "What now???" ???? demanded impatiently.

"I have something to do about it..." ???? ????? said, then her smile turned into a very evil grin. "What do you mean???" ???? asked, more curious and interested.

To be continued...

Just kidding😉 HEHE😉 But kidding aside, in the next parts, the revelations are coming😉

"Well, Kira, even those 'heroes' have defeated us, they're still defeated in their 'battle' for Rose's life. And of course, I've outsmarted them in that part..." the Snow Queen said, her grin getting wider. (A/N: Yep, you read it right. '????' is Kira and '???? ????' is the Snow Queen😁)

"Wow, I'm impressed. Those 'heroes' have been outsmarted by my mother? I can't believe that'll happen. But how???" Kira asked.

"Simple, when YOU trapped Rose and I..." the Snow Queen started storytelling, emphasising the word YOU.

"... she tried to fight me, and tried to summon her Glass Slippers, but it didn't work. I tried to hit her with my magic, but she kept dodging it. Until I finally caught her, it made her helpless. But instead of giving up, her mind is still able to find a way. She summoned her stupid little creatures and they filled my whole precious Snow Globe. Those stupid little creatures climbed up to me, they were too horrible!" the Snow Queen continued.

"But before they can bring me down, I am still able to think and cast a strong spell for that poor little Cinderella." The Snow Queen said proudly, with a wide, evil grin in her face.

"What kind of spell? Death Spell? Dark Spell? Vanishing Spell?" (A/N: I don't know if those spells exist😅) Kira asked excitedly. The Snow Queen shook her head. "Then what?" Kira asked again.

"I don't really know what spell that is, it's only something I'm thinking, and didn't expect it to work at all." The Snow Queen said. "All I'm thinking is to get rid of that Rose, and this is the spell that I've thought:

I decided to make another Rose, where I trapped her spirit, and her real body was taken by me, put aside in another Snow Globe." The Snow Queen explained, more confident. Then she waved her wand, and a Snow Globe appeared, with an unconscious Rose inside it... Kira's jaw dropped and her eyes widened in surprise to what she's seing right now.

Rose is alive, her death is only faked by the Snow Queen...

"But her life, unfortunately for her, won't last long enough for her friends to save her" the Snow Queen said. "Her team, won't be able to find it out, even they do, it's all too late." The Snow Queen cackled.

"How long will she last???" Kira asked curiously. "Unfortunately, she can last a year with her body trapped here and her spirit roaming around. But a year isn't very long, especially her friends and even she doesn't know anything about it." The Snow Queen finally finished. Both she and Kira laughed evilly, knowing that this time, their plan will work.

—————o0o—————

So, guys, did you like that very, big revelation???

No main character died in their own story, right???

There's still a way to save Rose... but will her team succeed to find it out before it's too late???