Wrong move

Maiara

I only wanted to go back to my room to prepare myself for dinner but now I'm on a predicament with my captor who smells like spices and mint combined and it's a deadly combination to my senses and to my sanity. I saw how magnificent he was when the light of the torch illuminated his face, I had my fair share of royal events gracing with handsome gentleman from every parts of the world royals and wealthy men but this man is no Prince, he has a rough side and I'm not even afraid of him because clearly he doesn't know that the woman he tied up is the Princess of Dièdre. If this is the medieval times, the King will probably cut his head off for treating a Princess with harshness.

"I need to search you for weapons." He told me when we are already inside my bedchambers, Niera is probably in the bathroom preparing for me to come back. The man was beautiful and I can't help but want to smack my head for ever thinking such a thing. He touched me on certain places and my breath hitched because I can't scream right this moment or else everything will be revealed to the guards outside of my bedroom. It's going to be a scandal if they found out that the Princess was screaming with a man inside her chambers.

"You don't have any weapons with you, are you trying to steal with just your bare hands?" How I wanted to slap him that moment, how could he accused me of such a horrible thing!

"You don't know anything about me Mister, let me go and I'll spare you! Why are you in the palace anyway?" I was gritting my teeth in anger because I don't want to cause a ruckus right now.

"I'm here because of people like you, I need to make sure the palace is secure for the whole Royal family." I scoffed because apparently he was actually trying to harm a royal right now.

"Untie me now, if you still want to live!" I muttered angrily when Niera went into my closet and saw both of us.

"Your highness! What are you doing to the Princess?!" She said and he let me go, I smirked when I saw how shocked he was. It seems like the man didn't do his research well enough to know me.

 It seems like the man didn't do his research well enough to know me