Hurt

Maiara

She had never felt such pain before. He didn't feel the same way and she wanted to just dig a hold and dump these feelings that she have for the man who told her it was a one time thing, it was lust not love that made him do it yet all those caress and kisses were embedded in her mind. He didn't want to give her his heart and she didn't know how to take her heart back.

Should she settle for such a thing? Should she just let herself dwell in a make believe fantasy then go back to her life before? Was it supposed to be just like that? Can she forget how good it felt to melt in his arms and how his kisses makes her feel alive?

Maybe her father was right, she wasn't ready for the world because she was easily swayed and on this matter she fell in love and all her thoughts went down the drain. She let her foolish heart take over her head and now she's broken.

She's not even sure how she fell in love in the first place. She cried in her pillow and just let it out, she didn't know it would be like this. It hurts too much but she's not someone who's going to be a loser out of this. She's a Princess and she's not going to be taken down just because she let her guard down with this foolish man. She's going to cry now but she will be stronger tomorrow.