Ch.2 : Broken Heart

Warning!

This chapter contains slightly mature content

.

.

.

.

.

Author's POV

Tong and Jom leave a two-years-old baby boy after they passed away. He is Win. This cutie boy doesn't know anything about his parents. Since Tong doesn't have relative, Win stays at Mew's penthouse where the couple made their beautiful memories together. And, about Mew. His condition isn't good at all. After his beloved boyfriend dumped him for other man, he works day and night to forget about this.

Mew doesn't have someone to babysit his nephew. He is busy in hospital too. So, he hires a nanny for his nephew, Win. He only comes home to check on him just like an hour, then he goes to hospital again. Actually, the reason why he acts this way actually not only because of his broken heart, but the two-years-old baby on his house reminds him of his sister.

Day by day, his condition get worse. His colleague, Sam, is worry about his condition. One day, Sam finds her friend almost overdose from sleeping pills. She knows that he stresses with his problem. She tries her best to accompany him every day. But, none of them has effect on him. After the sleeping pills incident, he tries to harm himself again. So, hospital has no choice, except sends him to psychiatrist.

One month has passed since the hurtful day. Mew is totally silent now. He won't give any respond, even to his psychiatrist. The only thing he can does is hugging his rabbit doll. It is a couple doll from his boyfriend. He will pat the rabbit's head sometimes or play the voice-record. When Gulf gave it to him, he purposely recorded his sound. So, whenever Mew misses him, he can play with it and thinks that Gulf is there with him.

 So, whenever Mew misses him, he can play with it and thinks that Gulf is there with him

-------

Sam's POV

I visit him again today. It has become my routine to come here every night after my shift. He is my friend, and also my crush. This hurts me so much to see him in this state. To be honest, I'm happy because 'that person' finally leaves him alone. I'm disgusted with him. He is just a slutty who only wants to fuck with Mew and fulfills his desires. Oh! My blood is boiling just by talking about him. But, I don't want Mew to be in this state. I hate it when he just stays quite. Not talking to me. Ignoring me. This all happen because of that bitch! I hate him so much!

I take a seat next to his bed. As usual, I try to talk with him. But, he ignores me. All things he does is just staring at that ugly doll. Who on earth will record his own voice to a doll like that! I have had enough with him and his behavior. If he can't forget about him, then I will force him! I will throw that bitch out from his memory. His heart and his body is mine. Only mine!

I take that doll and toss it aside. Mew only watches it from afar. He stares at that doll with his watery eyes. Without wasting more time, I bring my face to him, trying to kiss him. But, he refuses. He pushes me and looks away from me.

"Mew! Why do you change? You are not my Mew anymore! My Mew won't ignore me! I love you, Mew! I love you since we are in high school! Why don't you understand? At least, can't you try to love me? I love you, Mew! Be mine!"

I kiss his neck and unbutton his clothes. I think this is working. He just lays still, not doing anything or even making noise. I smirk when his upper body is fully exposed. He is perfect! I play with his nipples, twisting it with my fingers. It is enough to turn me on even he doesn't react at all. I am about to undress myself when someone knocks the door. What a great timing! I button his shirt quickly.

A man enters the room. He wears black hoodie and ripped jeans. Judging from his looks, he is in mid-30. He smiles to me. I smile back at him. This confuses me because I have ever met him before. But, he is sharp enough to read my expression.

"Sorry! You must be confuse. My name is Tul. I'm his friend.", he extents his hand.

"It's okay! My name is Sam. I'm his colleagues.", I grab his hand. Actually, I doubt him because I don't know him before.

"I met him on volunteering project. We were sent together as a team."

I flinch a bit. He is really something.

"Ahh... Th-that project... I remember it..."

"I come here after hearing my friend is suffering from depression now. Oh, right! It isn't necessary for you to come here every day. I will stay here with him until he is healed. You are pediatrician, right? You must be really busy with kids."

"It's fine... Mew is my friend, so I don't mind..."

"But, it is really not necessary. He is my friend too and helps me a lot. At least, this is the only thing I can do for him."

Does this person just chase me away from my crush? How dare he?

"Sorry if you feel you're being chased away. I just don't want you to exhaust yourself. Mew will be fine with me. I promise!"

I gasp. He can read my mind. I think I should leave before he read my mind further.

"Oh! I should go now. Still have many documents that need to be done tomorrow. See you, Tul!"

I storm out from that suffocating room. Once my high heels step outside, I sigh. My heart is beating really fast right now. I compose myself before walking back to my office.

Author's POV

Without Sam knows it, a manwith black hoodie hides and watches her from afar. He clenches his fist. "Thatbitch! I swear, I'm gonna kill you if you do something bad to him!"

=======

Is Tul really Mew's friend? Who do you think keeping an eye on Mew's room?

hint : "The truth will be revealed soon"

Let's find out on the next chapter!

See you~