To : My Beloved Readers

Dear my readers~

It's me again, Panpan. Everything went by so fast. We have reached the ending of this story. I would like to say thank you for supporting this story. I realized how much unstable the length of each chapter 555. But somehow, it shows me how much I improve to write longer chapter and more stable length. Thank you for staying with me from first chapter until now. All your supports mean a lot to me. It encourages me to improve my writing skill to be better. And, for this story, I'll upload three more extra chapter. It won't be as long as usual chapter. But, please look forward it! (・ω<)

From this announcement, I also want to tell you that I'll upload new story just like I said before. Thank you for giving your opinion about them on my previous announcement. After brief consideration (really a brief one because suddenly I feel the second one is more interesting 555), I decide to write new story about genius-clumsy crimonology student and cold-hearted police. For you who haven't known about this, I'll give you description about it.

 For you who haven't known about this, I'll give you description about it

Title : My Clumsy-Genius Boy

Brief description :

Gulf Kanawut is the smartest student on Crimonology department of his univesity. He is always the center of attention, not only because of his intelligence, but also because of his clumsiness. He is on his third year and it's his time for internship. With his connection help's, he enters criminal investigation unit. It also makes him to meet cold-hearted team leader, Mew.

Mew Suppasit is the famous team leader in criminal investigation unit. Even though he is one of the hottest man there, he is also famous for his cold-heart. He doesn't like interacting with anyone, except his team.

What will happen when the cold-hearted one meets the clumsy-genius one? Will he kick him out of his team immediately? Or rather, Gulf will change Mew's life? Will the ice in his heart melt away with this new intern?

Note : This story will be action-comedy-romance genre ☀✿

How do you think? Interested? or my explanation doesn't help to make it clearer 555 (?). If you are interested with the story line or still curious about this story because of my unhelpful explanation, here are the more information. My new story will be uploaded starting from November 1st, 2020. For this story, I probably will update only two or three times per week. 

Well, that's all that I can tell you. Please look forward to my next work! I hope you'll still be with me on my next work. Also, whenever and wherever you are, I hope you are always happy, healthy, and safe. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

With love,

Panpan ♡