Ch.25 : Wedding Day

Author's POV

The waiting is over. Today, Mew and Gulf will finally be announced as married couple. Everyone is happy for them. Their family gathers on venue at noon since the ceremony will be held in next few hours. Mew and Gulf decided to have outdoor wedding with fairy-tale themed decoration. No one from both of them can relax. They are really nervous. 

The staffs deliver their lunch to a small house where the family waits. Max, Tul, and Grace eat their foods quickly as they still have last checking on the venue. After they finish, they leave the place, leaving the little family. The couple plays with their food. Gulf doesn't really have appetite. Mew is also same. They are afraid that their food won't be digested properly as they are really nervous. But, they have to eat. So, they munch their food half-heartedly.

Gulf put the bib on his baby after he has done. Actually, Win has learnt how to eat by himself. But, Gulf doesn't want his baby to stain his suit. So, he feeds him. The baby finishes his foods in no time. Win continues to play with Chopper. He also calls his dada and momo, asking them to play with him and Chopper. Mew comes and plays with them while the momo is just watching them from couch.

.

.

.

.

.

Many guests have arrived. In few minutes, the ceremony will start. Mew and Gulf become more nervous than before. Their babies are also nervous as they will bring the rings. Mew paces back and forth inside the waiting house, gathering his courage.

A staff calls them to get ready. It's almost the time. Both of them don't tell this to each other. But, their hearts beat so fast, just like when they are doing marathon. The couple stands at the entrance while Win and Chopper stay with their uncles and aunty at the end of the aisle. They wait patiently until the couple makes appearance.

Bank, the MC for today, appears on stage and the ceremony is officially begun. He welcomes everyone who attends the wedding. After a long talk, he calls the happiest couples in. Everyone cheers in joy.

Mew's POV

I wait in the entrance with my baby. We hold our hands tightly. Oh! I'm so nervous! I can feel that yai nong feel nervous too. His palm is really cold. I grab his hand tighter. Calm down, Mew! Calm down! You can do this. I inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Shit! My nervous won't go away. I look at my baby. He spaces out again. Hahaha! He is too cute. Wait... It isn't the matter, Mew! Your bigger concern is in front of you, now. But, it's okay! At least, it can lessen my nervous.

Yai nong looks at me back. A smile is formed on his beautiful face. Our gazes are fixed to each other. We don't do nor say anything. It's really one of special moment that I really want to cherish with my baby. Even around us, there is two other staffs. I don't really care about it because he is my world, my happiness.

 I don't really care about it because he is my world, my happiness

Our MC calls us. I can hear loud cheering from inside. It instantly makes my heart beat faster and faster. Both of us take a deep breath. We enter the aisle and slowly take our first steps together. Our friends cheer us from aside. I look at yai nong and smile to him. He must be nervous, excited, and shy, judging from his red ears and neck. 

We arrive on the stage and stand facing each other. I hold both of his hand, smiling widely to him. Then, the long blessing ceremony begins. I'm so happy as my friends, my colleagues, my family can be here and bless us. I wait patiently until this ceremony comes to end. And, finally... Finally! We are announced as husband and wife. As married couple. I really want to jump like crazy on this stage, but yai nong maybe will kill me later. Hahaha!

Win and Chopper come forward with our rings. I crouch down and take the ring box. I kiss my baby's cheek and pat the little puppy. Everyone's attention is directed to my adorable babies. They become shy instantly. Both of them go back to their aunty, running actually. I just shake my head.

I put the ring on his ring finger and kiss the back of his hand. Yai nong smiles at me shyly. His cheeks blush so hard. His ears is also really red. I chuckle at him. Why he can be this cute? And, do you know? His hand trembles when he takes the ring. After a very long struggling, the ring is well placed on my finger. We get many applause and cheering from our guests. Without any instruction, I pull him into a kiss. It's a sweet one. As our kiss is getting deeper, I don't even hear our guests scream anymore. At that place, in that time, my whole attention is on Gulf, my baby, my yai nong, and also my wife now.

We separate from our kiss. When I open my eyes, our guests almost lose their voice after screaming too much. I laugh at them as I pull my red wifey. He is really shy after kissing in front of hundreds pair of eyes. I tease my cute baby with kiss his cheek. It earns me a hit on my chest. I pout at him. 

Yai nong calls our baby. Win runs to us with his grabby arms. I catch him and carry him in my arms. We kiss his cheeks together. Everyone applauses us. Somehow, it touches me. We struggled so much in the past. These past months weren't easy at all for us. In fact, we still learn how to be better parent for our baby. However, it doesn't matter as long as our baby can grow up well and our little family can be happy.

Our blessing ceremony is done by now. We take photos with our guests. We leave Win and Chopper with his aunty as we don't want the babies being too tired.

.

.

.

.

.

An hour later, I and Gulf finish taking photos and go back to our baby. But, I stop in the middle. I frown as I see my baby talking with other boy. That boy ruffles my baby's hair. They look so close to each other. Hmpph! Why does that boy have to be that close with my baby? I pout. My step is getting faster until a hand stops me from walking.

"Khun phi, why are you walking so fast? I'm tired~", yai nong whines.

"Do you know that boy?", I point at their direction.

"Oh~ He is Bright, my student."

"Why is he so close with our baby?"

Yai nong looks at my face and finds my pouty lips. He laughs so hard. I sigh. "Phi is serious, baby~"

"Aw! Are you possessive of our baby too? I thought phi is only too possessive of me. Huft!", he pouts and let go my hand.

Yai nong surely knows how to coax me in seconds. I pull him by waist and kiss his cheek. "Three of you are my babies. Of course, phi will be possessive of you. Don't jealous with our baby naa~"

"Momo won't be jealous of Win if dada doesn't be too possessive with our baby.", he says in baby tone.

"How can dada not be possessive when my baby is approached by other boy?"

I continue my steps again. This can't be happen. I should stop him flirting with my baby!

=========================================

Our dada is really possessive with his little family 555

What will happen to our cutie Bright and Win?

Will Mew succeed in separating them?

Let's find it out later~

See you on the next chapter!