Ch.22 : Will You Marry Us?

Gulf's POV

I and khun phi sit on a bench. After spending our day on town, we decide to go to the beach. Win is very happy to play on beach. We just watch him from afar, letting him playing freely with Chopper. Finally, we have our couple time again.

Khun phi holds my hand. It is really relaxing. We don't say anything, just cherishing our moment. But, of course, this baby of mine won't let us being lovey-dovey too long. There is sometimes he stumble and fall. He cries and screams for his dada. Of course, my boyfriend runs to him instantly. He checks on his baby. I chuckle at this baby. He always chooses the best time to ruin his parents' moment.

The sun is about to set. We shall go back to villa. A lot of sands stuck on these three babies. Yes, three babies! Win, Chopper, and khun phi. I'm really having a hard time taking care of them. Especially, this big baby is really naughty. He wants me to bathe him while I have two babies that need my care. And, they keep playing again and again when I am looking away. Auh! They sure give me headache. Thankfully, P'Grace returns. She helps me with Win, while P'Max and P'Tul bathe Chopper.

I enter my bathroom where this big baby is sitting on bathtub. He smiles widely to me. 

"Momo~"

I pout at him. "Naughty boy!". He giggles. I sigh. It's no use to scold him. I approach him and bathe him. He is really into his role. He plays with bubble and hits the water, making it splash to me. This naughty baby makes my clothes soak wet. I just shake my head. I can't really win against this man.

The big baby is clean right now. I put his clothes on and comb his hair. Then, my task is done. He comes out to check Win and Chopper while I am taking a bath.

.

.

.

.

.

I come out from bathroom

I come out from bathroom. There are many balloons in my room. It startles me at first, but this is really beautiful. I take a look closer and find a piece of paper on my bed.

 I take a look closer and find a piece of paper on my bed