Ch.3 : Evil Plan

Tul's POV

I take the bunny doll from floor and give it to my brother's boyfriend. Oopps! Should I call him my brother's ex-boyfriend? But, as expected, she is easy to be fooled. I pity Mew so much, losing family isn't an easy thing. Once the doll on his hand, he completely ignores me. Sigh! If it isn't for my little brother, I won't do this really. I don't like to meddle on other's relationship.

"Mew, I know you hear me. From today, I will be here with you. Protecting you from that crazy friend of yours. But, please come back to your normal state, Mew!"

Mew keeps ignoring me. Looks like I have no choice, except using this way. Sorry, little bro!

"Gulf doesn't like it to look you in this state. So, please come back to be Mew, to be yai nong's khun phi! Remember, you still have Win. He needs your love too, Mew!"

"Gulf? Isn't he already happy with his new boyfriend?", he mocks.

"Think about this again, Mew. You have with him for almost seven years. Don't you know his nature?"

Yes! My trick is working. Mew looks at me.

"Seven years of relationship doesn't guarantee anything, Tul. If he really loves me, he won't leave me alone like this. Right on the day when I need him the most."

"Sometimes, when you don't see something, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Just like him, he isn't here with you doesn't mean that he forgets you. Remember this, Mew. He never leaves your side. He is waiting for that day when he can come back to you."

He sobs. I sigh and pull him in a hug.

"It's okay, Mew... Just crying as much as you want... I'll be here with you...", I stroke his back and hair.

-------

Two weeks later...

As my promise, I stay with him every day after my lectures finish. I have to make sure that woman doesn't do anything to Mew, or else, my little brother will transform into a t-rex and eat her alive. I can't let it happen, not after those incident happens, not after my team works hard to search for evidences. I have promised that I will drag her to jail with my own hand. I'm really angry. Whenever I see her face, I always remember that day when I found my little brother badly injured by her plan.

.

.

.

.

.

I enter the room with bags of Mew's favorite food. It's Gulf's plan to keep him healthy. Yes! His plan! If you think he dumps his beloved khun phi, you are really wrong. He has plan. We have a plan. But, I can't tell it now. Let's wait for the revenge time! The only thing I can tell you is that time isn't far.

Mew is better now. He listens to my talking and will talk to me sometimes, only to me, not even his psychiatrist not his so-called friend. Actually, what I do to him everyday is part of his treatment. I have coordinated with his psychiatrist. Since I have license in psychology, the latter allows me to help. 

However, one thing that bugging me is HER. Doesn't she have any works? Lately, she visits him three times a day. I suspect she plans something and waits for me to off-guard.

.

.

.

.

.

She enters again today for the fourth time. I'm sick of meeting her. She comes with two cups of ice coffee in her hands. She gives me one of it. I'm sure this devil puts something in this drink. You're trying to trap a professor of criminology. I chuckle. 

"Here... I buy this for you... You must be tired, waiting for Mew a whole day... Drink this... You gonna have good sleep after this..."

"Thank you!"

Author's POV

Tul takes and drinks it. His eyes feel heavy. Everything becomes blurry before turns completely dark. Sam smirks. Her plan is working. She dissolves sleeping pills on the coffee. "Now, let's have a fun night, darling!", she said as she walks to Mew. She shoves weird drug into his mouth. It is transparent liquid.

After some times, Mew lose his strength. He can't move his body. He doesn't know what happen to him. His body can't move even he has used all of his energy. Sam knows the drug must be reacting. She runs her plan. She smirk as she brings her face closer. Her hands is running over his body.

Mew's POV

No! I don't want this! My body is only belong to my yai nong, my baby. Her finger runs in my shirt again. I have to reject this. I push her with my remaining energy, but she comes to me again and again. She licks my earlobe and bites it. It is disgusting, but I can't do anything. Oh god! I'm sorry baby! I'm sorry, yai nong! My vision gets blurry as my tears fell down.

"Tul, please help me! Anyone, please help me!", I scream.

========

(╥_╥)

What will happen with Mew? 

Will someone help Mew?

Will yai nong come back to his khun phi?

Let's find out on next chapter~