Ch.31: Childhood Friend

Author's POV

One week passed. As promised, Gulf took his leave from school. Grace also has come back to Thailand and replaced his duty. Gulf now has many free-times at home. Every morning, Mew drops Win at school. And, Gulf picks his baby after his class ends. 

This morning, before they leave, Mew told him about his childhood friend who will visit their house tomorrow. She comes from America. She will stay overnight. So, Gulf has to prepare everything before she comes.

Gulf's POV

I finish tidying up my guess room. My back isn't helping at all. It feels sore. Because my daily helper is sick today, so I end up doing everything alone. Actually, khun phi wants to take a day off. But, his patients might wait for him at hospital. Sigh... I still has to pick Win, buy groceries, and cook dinner. I look at my clock. Oh, no! It's almost time. 

I drive my car to school. Win must be waiting for me by now. Fortunately, there is no traffic jam today. I stop in front of school gate. Win is waiting in playground with Bright and P'Grace. I get out of the car and approach them. My baby immediately runs to me. 

"Momoooo~~~", he hugs my leg.

"How is school today?", I bend a little and stroke his hair.

"Ij punnnn! (It's funnnn!)"

"Oh, really? Tell momo later, okay?", my baby nods.

"Gulf, how are you today? How is the twins today?", P'Grace, who approaches us with Bright, asks me.

"Everything is good, except my back, phi~"

"Aw! Hahaha! Poor you!"

"Eii~ How about you, phi? How are the things going with you and him?", my prediction came true. My sister is dating P'Boom. After I annoyed her for three days, she gave up and told me anything. I'm good little brother, right? Hahaha!

P'Grace blushes suddenly. "Everything is good too, especially this~", she shows a beautiful ring on her finger.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Why haven't I heard this before? We have to throw party!", I'm so happy for my sister. 

"Don't tell this to anyone, okay? We will make surprise~"

"Why only me who doesn't get surprise? Sigh...", I pout.

"Because you're my dearest little brother, so you'll be the first one who knows about this."

"Hahaha! Okay~ Okay~ But, I have to go, phi! If I don't go now, I won't get home on time and will be late for cooking dinner."

"You sure, you okay? Want phi to help you?"

"No, it's okay! I'll be okay~ My baby will help momo later. Right, baby?"

"Yej, momo! (Yes, momo!)"

"Bright, you are still waiting for papa?", he nods.

"Wanna come with us to mall? Uncle can send you home after we are done...", I pat his head.

"P'Bite~ Lej jo wit uc~ Lej jo wit uc~ (P'Bright~ Let's go with us~ Let's go with us~)", he tugs his hand.

"Okay, uncle..."

"Yeyyy! (Yeayyy!)"

"Let's tell papa and we are ready to go!"

.

.

.

.