Ch.12 : One More Baby?!

Gulf's POV

I'm so happy with our new home. Actually, I have thought about this too. But, I haven't said anything to khun phi. However, I wonder how much he spends for this house. He must spends a lot for two-story house with big garden and swimming pool.

My thought is disturbed when he says he has another surprise. His giggling tells me, he doesn't only buy a house. I pretend to sulk with him and pout. It's fun to tease him. His face turns pale. Oh, poor my khun phi!

"I-it is on its way... Phi buys it for Win... He will be bored if it's only three of us in this big house..."

Khun phi looks at me carefully. I'm sure he is afraid that I'll kick him out from our room. I burst into laugh. "Hahaha! I'm not angry, phi~"

"Aw! You tease phi? You dare to tease phi?", he tickles my waist. I laugh so hard until I am breathless. 

All of us suddenly stop moving when someone rings the bell. Khun phi stands up and opens the door. That man looks like delivering something. A while later, he comes back with something on his hand. It is a cage? Khun phi bought a dog?

He puts the cage on the floor and takes out a small puppy. It is so small and fragile. Win is very excited. He sits in front of his uncle.

"You want to touch him?"

"Yes!"

"Here... Touch him gently... Like this...", he says as his hand leads the tiny hand.

"So, this is your surprise?", I raise one of my eyebrows.

He giggles. "What should we call him, Win?"

"Chopperrr!", Win raises his arms.

"Okay! Chopper, then~"

Woof! The puppy barks. "It likes the name! Baby, come here~ Let's play with Chopper!"

 "It likes the name! Baby, come here~ Let's play with Chopper!"

I sit next to him. I want to pat his head, but it bites me out of the blue. "Aw, phi! Chopper bit me!", I pout. Khun phi rubs my finger and blows on it. I sigh. I've got vision how chaotic my life will be with one baby and puppy. What if there is another baby coming into this house? However, this house and Chopper make me realize how thoughtful he is. I think I don't have to worry anything if we really have another baby in this house. Hahaha! But, I don't even tell him about that. That thought makes my smile suddenly disappeared. 

Author's POV

Grace calls them for lunch. They eat on dining table. Mew and Gulf sit next to each other with Win between them. Gulf feeds the baby. It is a peaceful moment before Win starts running all over the house with Chopper.

"Baby Win! Just play in living room, okay?", Gulf said.

"Oce, ancel! (Okay, uncle!)"

.

.

.

.

.

Mew's POV

Everyone is leaving. It is only me, Gulf, Win, and Chopper left. I have talked this before with Gulf. Since Win will stay with us, we want him to be our son. He will complete my little family. I once joked with Gulf about him can't get pregnant and give me children, he was really hurt that time. I think he wouldn't take it seriously, but he was angry with me for a whole week. Since then, I never brought up any topic about pregnant and having children, even I really want to have children of my own.

I call Win to sit with us. He comes to me and climbs up to my laps. I gulp as I'm thinking the right words for asking him. I don't want him to be sad. "Win... You know that Mama and Papa are looking at you from heaven up there?"

He nods. "From today, you will stay with us here. We will be your parents. Is that okay with you?"

He shakes his head. My heart skips a beat. "Ip ancels al mai palent, hao abot mama en papa? Mama en papa ill bi set... (If uncles are my parents, how about Mama and Papa? Mama and Papa will be sad...)"

Gulf hold both of his tiny hands as Win starts sobbing. "Mama and Papa will happy, sweetie... As long as you remember Mama and Papa, they will happy... And, even uncles become your parents, Mama and Papa will still be your parents... Here, this is Mama's and Papa's present for their bravest son... Mama and Papa told uncle that Mama and Papa love Win so much..."

Yai nong put the locket to Win. His expression right now pains me so much. Memory of my sister and brother-in-law death must come again. He opens the pendant where Jom's and Tong's photo are there. "Mama and Papa want Win to be happy... Mama and Papa must be sad if they see their beloved son crying like this... Uncles are sad too if our cutie pie cries like this... It's okay if you are not ready to accept us as your mommy and daddy. But, you must remember this, Win. Whenever you need us, we will be here for you... Whenever you miss Mama and Papa, you should tell us, okay? It is really okay if you miss Mama and Papa. It is okay if you want to cry. It is okay to tell us anything. You can find us anytime... Understand, baby?"

Tears fall from his eyes, so do I. It is so sad. I can't even imagine how his feeling right now. Gulf takes Win from my laps. Win's little arm reaches as far as he can to hug Gulf.

"It ic oce if ancels al mai palent... Win wan ancels tu bi mai palent... Mama en Papa ic hepi tu if Win ic hepi light? (It is okay if uncles are my parents... Win want uncles to be my parents... Mama and Papa is happy too if Win is happy, right?)"

"Yes, Win... Yes~", I answer.

Gulf smiles at me. "Mama, Papa, Win ic hepi... Co, Mama en Papa hep to hepi tu, oce? (Mama, Papa, Win is happy... So, Mama and Papa have to happy too, okay?)"

He hugs Win tighter, almost squeezes him. "So, from now on, call uncle Mew, daddy, and call uncle Gulf, mommy, okay?"

He nods with a big smile on his face. This is the most anticipated time. He will call me 'daddy'. Finally, I'll really have a baby who calls me daddy! I can't wait to hear this precious word from my baby. I hold my breath.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dada! Momo!"

My jaw drops. I think I have too high expectation for two-years-old baby to call me as I taught him. However, it doesn't mind. As long as we are together, I'll be happy too!

Gulf laughs at this. He adores Win so much. Chopper joins us too with his little barking. I'm sure we will have wonderful journey together. I can't wait for another surprise in my life. Together with my dearest little family.

===========================================

Baby Win is cute, isn't it?

Btw, are you curious about how their house looks like?

If you're curious about it, let's have a look of their house~

See you on the house trip!

┗(^0^)┓