News to the Big Dumb Blonde

A/N: COVER PHOTO IS NOT MINE ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO NOELLE
Enjoy

Catra let out a sigh as she rubbed her stomach gently. Placing a hand on the cold bathroom counter before walking out to find her wife. Her mismatched eyes danced across their bedroom before finding the muscular woman at their desk, working on something that seemed important. Catra walked over and wrapped her arms around the wide shoulders of her wife, nuzzling her face into the spot where her neck met her shoulder, "Hey, you took your time in the bathroom. You feeling alright?" Adora asked as she leaned back into Catra's embrace who just took in a deep breath. "Yeah I'm fine- hey uh I have a question.." Adora's eyes lit up at the word question and Catra had to restrain the urge to roll her eyes, "How would...how would you feel about having a child sometime in the future?" Her ears were angled back and she was fiddling with her fingers but wasn't surprised when her wife shrugged. Obviously not getting the more than obvious hint. "I would definitely like one someday, why do you ask?" Hope bubbled up in her chest at the question but it seemed that Adora wouldn't be prodding further. Catra felt the disappointment sink into her, replacing the hope as she shook her head. "I'm going to bed early, okay?" Adora nodded and pulled her wife down for a kiss but was pulled back several times for more kisses. "Adora, bed." Catra huffed as she tried to stand but strong hands kept her placed in the blonde's lap, "I'm sorry I just love kissing you." Adora chuckled as she leaned in for another kiss but was pushed away by Catra, "I love kissing you too but I want to sleep." Adora's bottom lip appeared in a pout before letting the brunette stand. "Come to bed soon, okay?" Adora nodded and stood up this time for just one more goodnight kiss. Catra smiled then got in on Adora's side of the bed, it was a habit the two developed. When Adora was up late working Catra would comfort herself by sleeping on the blonde's side of the bed and later Adora would carefully maneuver Catra onto the other side of the bed then cuddle.
Split eyes blinked open and she was most definitely satisfied with this morning. Catra woke up with strong arms around her and a blonde head resting on her chest with soft but rough snores escaping her lips. Tail flicking at her ankles happily, Catra rain her claws gently through the blonde locks that belonged to her wife and for a moment Catra almost forget about the surprising news. Soon enough Catra got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to grab some food to eat, stopping to talk with Sparkles and her aunt.
As she sat down with her food she didn't even noticed the running footsteps of someone behind her before it was too late. Catra heard a shout, "Catra!!!" As she began to turn she was enveloped in an embrace by her wife. Pulling back, strong hands on lithe shoulders, Adora's stormy eyes bore down into Catra's split ones. Catching her breath Adora forgot to lower her voice, "You're pregnant?!" She yelled and everyone around heard it and began to stare. In a heartbeat Sparkles and her aunt were at the table with shocked faces and everyone began to murmur. "She-ra's gonna be a mother? Guess I'll have to stop trying to date her." "Wow we're gonna have a mini She-ra child running around!" Catra's ears flattened against her head and she began to shift under the intense gazes of the civilians. "I- I found it when I went to go shower this morning and I-" Catra just began to shovel food down her throat, wanting to finish breakfast as fast as possible. Adora, Glimmer, and Aunt Casta began to excitedly talk about the child until Adora looked back to Catra with love filling her eyes. "How- I'm so surprised and happy I just don't know how it even happened I-" Catra's face flushed a bright red and turned to Adora. "Remember a few weeks ago when I told you to 'be careful'?" Catra muttered as quietly as she could, shielding their faces from Sparkles, since Casta had left to go talk to Micah. "Catra it's fine! It's just...y'know..sex!" Catra blushed even harder before turning to Glimmer. "I'm not going to talk to you about Adora and I's sex life Sparkles!" Her voice was almost as shrill as Glimmer's when she gets mad. Glimmer just smirked before leaning forward a bit, "Oh Adora tells me everything." Catra's heart nearly stopped before whirling on her wife. "Adora!" She snapped and the blonde gave a sheepish smile, "She's my best friend we tell each other everything!" Catra buried her face into the broad shoulder to hide her red face, "Besides, Glimmer tells me everything about her and Bo-" Catra stood up. Eyes screwed shut tightly. "Alright I am going back to the room!" She stated loudly in embarrassment before marching back towards the hallway while Glimmer and Adora snickered in amusement.
"I can't believe you tell Sparkles out of all people what we do in private." Catra ranted as she paced the room, waiting for the doctor to get here and confirm the pregnancy. "Well I can't believe we're gonna be moms!" Adora countered, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching her wife pace. Catra finally stopped pacing and sat next to her wife, head in her hands. Adora frowned and slid an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, "If you want me to stop telling Glimmer then I can, I'm sorry." Catra looked up to the blue eyes before pressing a butterfly kiss to the strong jaw. "It's not..that- well I mean yes I would like that very much but..I'm nervous. It's all just so sudden." Adora pressed loving kisses to her head, "You're not the only one who's nervous. We'll figure it out. Together." Catra smiled, purrs that were only for Adora's ears to hear. She never liked purring in front of anyone else. "Yeah, I like that. Together." The door opened and a doctor stepped into the room.