Bonus!: Cheating?!

Catra was in the middle of her pregnancy. Her hormones have been off the charts for a few weeks and refused to rest because it made her feel vulnerable. Now she was folding clothes and found a piece of garment that she had never seen before. Adora and Catra never bought what was considered "sexy clothing" so it was a surprise when Catra found this piece of clothing in their pile. At first she thought, well maybe someone else's laundry ended up in theirs. But the hormones went to work and her blood began to boil, Adora was in her office working on whatever she was working on. "Adora?" Catra called out innocently as she glared burning holes into the piece of clothing, "Yes Catra?" Her tail lashed furiously. How could Adora sound so...so- her?! "Can you come here for a moment?" Catra placed the piece of clothing down and turned to the door when Adora walked towards her. Before Adora's hands could reach her wife's hips and audible slap sounded in the silent room. Adora's cheek almost instantly turned red as she raised a hand to her cheek in shock, "Catra what-" the Magicat interrupted her, "What the hell is this?" Catra furiously asked as she shoved the piece of clothing in her wife's face. "Wait I-" Adora began but was interrupted again, "You know if you wanted some girl prettier than me and not fat and pregnant you could've just told me! I would've happily let you leave anyway!" Her eyes were tearing up.

Even though it was a lie it still hurt thinking that her wife wanted someone else.

Adora's eyes also began to tear up as her wife accused her of wanting someone else. "It's not like I need you anyway!" Catra seethed.

Another lie.

A tear rolled down the reddened cheek and she waited for her wife to be finished with the yelling and crying before she went back into her office and locked the door.
It's been two weeks ever since Catra found the piece of clothing. Two weeks of them barely saying anything to each other. Catra really fucked this one up. Adora slept in her office and Catra knew that it was probably very uncomfortable so she tried to give Adora a mattress but the blonde refused. "I- I just..- I didn't mean to fuck this up so badly and I-" Perfuma rubbed circles into her friend's back, "I know Catra I know. You need to talk to her, you probably really hurt her." Catra sniffled and looked up at the pale blonde before nodding and leaning into her side as she began to cry more. There wasn't really much of a therapy session that day, it was just Catra crying until she cried herself to sleep.
     "A-Adora..?" Catra called out as she pressed herself against her wife's office door. "Adora please I know you're in there, I want to..to talk." Her voice was growing weak with shame, "Why so you can just slap me again and accuse me of wanting another woman?" That hurt, but her wife was right. "N-no! Of course not I- I really do just want to talk. Please, come out and we can talk and-...and if you feel like you don't want me anymore because of how I hurt you then..then y-you can leave and-.." Catra was trying to stifle her sobs but some escaped from her lips. She heard the door unlocked and Adora opened the door with a tired face and Catra fell into her arms sobbing. "I-I'm sorry! I'm s-..s-so sorry A-Adora!" The blonde rubbed her wife's back and walked them to the bed to sit. Catra repeatedly cried out "I'm sorry" and clutched onto Adora tightly, after calming down a little bit with the occasional sob wracking through her body she pressed her face tightly against Adora's tear soaked (and some snot soaked) shirt and whispered, "P-please don't leave me.." Adora tilted the brunette's head up. "I would never leave you. I would never want anyone else but you Catra. That's why it hurt so much when you accused me because I don't need anyone else but you." The word need made Catra rethink her hormone influenced statements and she nodded. "I-..I'm so s- so sorry I slapped you and said all those hurtful things I really am." Adora gave her a sympathetic smile and wiped her tear stained cheeks as she sniffled, "I know, I know. Come here." Adora pulled her into her lap and Catra buried her face into the crook of that familiar neck. "Oh and for your information, I bought that as a surprise for you. I was going to wear it out on a date you brat." Adora teased as Catra laughed lightly and pressed a kiss to the cheek she had slapped two weeks prior. "Oh? I think you might have to buy a new one, I threw it away." They both laughed and shared gentle kisses.
     For the next three weeks Catra didn't get out of bed without a gentle kiss to the cheek she had slapped and the blonde knew to tell Catra she bought new clothing before Catra folded their clothes, while Catra knew to ask before assume.

A/N: Oop- forgive me I will be updating family fluff soon in my own way of putting a bandaid over this❤️❤️