Thanksgiving Special! The Case of the Runaway Turkey...

"Baba baba!" Finn giggled as he jumped on top of his moms excitedly. Adora groaned and sat up, prying his strong hands away from her hair "I'm up, I'm up. What's all the excitement for little dude?" Adora asked with a yawn as Catra stirred before opening her eyes. "Tanksgivin tanksgivin!" Finn chirped as he ran around their room squealing like a piglet. "Okay little baby, we'll be out in a few minutes." Catra said softly, smiling as Finn ran out of the room giggling. Adora turned over to look at her beautiful wife, "Few minutes huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively to which Catra smacked her with a pillow, scoffing. "Keep it in your pants pervert."
Once Adora and Catra exited the room in their pajamas they saw Finn staring out the window. More so his face was smushed up against the window with wide eyes and dilated pupils, "Gross get your face off the window. Probably so much bacteria..." Catra muttered as she began to lead Finn away. "Can we play in the snow?" Finn asked with the cutest puppy dog eyes as he looked up at Catra. "Soon sweetheart, let's get dressed so we can start our day yeah?" Finn nodded and took her hand as she led him to his room to help dress him. "I'll start on breakfast!" Adora called, surprisingly enough she had gotten better at cooking. With Glimmer's help after they finally got over their little feud from when Catra was pregnant. Her tail flicked happily. She was happy her life was finally coming together, she barely had any bad thoughts for one and two she was going to add a new edition to their little family soon. "Mama..you're just holding my socks." Finn stated as he wiggled his little toes that had little claws on them. "Oh right, sorry." Catra mumbled as she put his socks on, pressing a kiss to his little knee.
    "Wow, you've become quite the cook hun!" Catra moaned as she shoved another mouthful of the savory food into her mouth, "Finn baby, choose with your mouth closed. It's rude." Finn obliged quietly as he watched his favorite show while kicking his legs happily. Once Catra was done she washed her dish and put it away, giving a kiss to Adora before heading upstairs to shower. Adora hummed happily before both Finn and Adora perked up at the sound of a thump, "I'll be back kiddo. Don't go anywhere." She mumbled before rushing upstairs, finding Catra shaking on the bathroom floor with fear. "Catra! What's the matter? Did you hurt yourself?" Adora fretted before her eyes following a shaky finger pointing towards shampoo that had spilled on the floor. It was a bright green. "Oh baby I'm so sorry.." Adora whispered and cradled Catra's head against her chest, "You're okay. He's not here. You're safe." She whispered lovingly as she stroked her ears, Catra began to calm down. Soft purrs rumbled lowly, Adora could feel the vibrations in her chest herself. "Let's get ready for him, you know Thanksgiving is his favorite day." Catra let out a chuckle, "Yeah. It is. I wonder if it'll still be his favorite when he's older.."
It was time for their dinner to be cooked, Catra was having Finn help her peel the potatoes while Adora readied the turkey. "Hey hun, didn't I put the turkey in the sink to defrost?" Catra gave a shrug while she helped Finn move the peeler across the potato, "I.. I think so. Maybe you already put it in the pan." She called back. Adora scratched her head before turning to Catra with a confused "I can't find it anywhere." Two sets of ears flicked dismissively. Looks like she was alone on this one. Adora went around the house with no signs of the turkey showing up until she found little smears of the seasoning she put on it. "Uhhh...Catra?" Adora called, waiting for the feline to show up. Catra looked up at Adora curiously, "What?" Only to be met with Adora pointing down at the floor where the seasoning is. "I think the turkey ran away." Adora trailed off with a look of surprise and shock on her face, Catra cocked a brow as she began to follow the trail with Adora close behind. "It...went outside.." Catra muttered as she walked outside to look around, "Did somebody say SwIfTwInd?!1!?!" Catra cringed at the horse as he landed. Adora smiled and waved before explaining their situation. "Oh..that's..- weird. Why is everything with you so weird?" Swiftwind asked as he let Adora and Catra mount him. "Are you sure you can fly right now?" Adora mumbled softly to Catra, gripping her waist to which the Magicat rolled her eyes but before she could retort Swiftwind interrupted. "Of course I can you silly blonde!" Catra smacked his head, "Ow...okay!" He huffed before taking off into the sky. "So...a runaway turkey huh?" Adora blushed in embarrassment, "Just..look for the turkey." She demanded quietly, relieved when Swiftwind went quiet.
     After a few hours of flying the flying horse spotted the turkey. "It's with a family of turkeys..." He trailed off as he flew lower to show the women who deadpanned. "Maybe we should buy another one?" Adora suggested to which Catra pinched the bridge of her nose, "I think I'm done with poultry today."

A/N: Sorry it's half assed 😭😭😭 I hope some of you enjoyed it, happy thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽