Five Month Mark!

They made it to five whole months. The baby had started to move around a lot more than before, though Adora didn't seem to mind as much as the carrier did. Adora lay with her head just above the bump while Catra read a book as her tail flicked with contentment. From time to time she would reach down and scratch Adora's scalp and they would lightly laugh about how Adora acts more like an animal than she does. Adora closed her eyes and thought about what their little baby would look like, the blonde hoped that their child would have their blue eyes and maybe Catra's catlike features and her hair. Adora loved Catra's hair. Adora loved everything about Catra. Catra just flipped the page and tilted her head slightly to read the next page while her other hand scrapped over the blonde's scalp gently. Suddenly a hiss came from Catra and Adora immediately shot up, "What's wrong? Is the baby coming?!" Catra glared at her wife for her stupidity, "No you dummy it's just a kick. The baby kicked my ribs. Surprised me that's all." Adora's brow raised in confusion, "Does it hurt?" She asked before returning to her position before while rubbing soothing circles on her stomach. Catra pondered it for a moment, "It's not pleasant." Adora didn't comment on it for she was too busy calming their baby down by rubbing her wife's stomach and making a quiet conversation with her baby. Catra squinted her eyes before leaning back with an aggravated sigh, "Adora can you..close the curtains? My head hurts." She snapped and the blonde blinked in surprise. Realizing what she had done she lowered her ears as she brought her hand up to rub her eyes, "I'm sorry I'm snappy today, I'll try not to be." Adora smiled before telling her it was okay and went to close the curtains and in a few moments it was dark in their room. The curtains filtering the light. Catra's tail curled up to caress Adora's scarred cheek affectionately as she put her book down and turned back to her wife who was now staring at her with all the love in the world. Rolling her eyes she pulled Adora closer while she said "Come here you idiot." They shared a couple kisses but was interrupted by the attention needing baby growing inside of Catra. Adora smiled before shifting back down to talk to the baby some more while Catra grew slightly annoyed and pulled Adora back to kiss her. The baby kicked in frustration, making Catra hiss. Adora looked from the baby bump to Catra with puppy dog eyes, "I can't give attention to the both of you!" Catra flicked an ear before wiggling down beneath the covers, "Whatever I'm going to sleep." She turned on her side facing away from Adora and screwed her eyes shut as she tried to force herself to sleep. Adora on the other hand wrapped an arm around her and let her large hand rest on the baby bump, "I think someone is jealous." Adora teased from behind her as Catra moved her hand back to rest on top of Adora's, twining their fingers together lovingly. Catra turned around and shoved her face into the crook of Adora's neck to which Adora held her close as the feline tried to nap. "I love you dum dum." Catra grumbled out and made Adora's heart beat faster, "I love you too." She murmured back as she pet Catra's mane.
     "I want some milk with chips." Catra blurted as they were watching TV. Adora looked over at Catra before swinging her legs off of the bed but was stopped by her wife and a glare, "Excuse me, where do you think your going?" Adora felt a shiver run through her at Catra's threatening tone. "To get you..milk and cheese or whatever." Adora said as she was eyeing her boxers on the floor. Catra's grip tightened, "And let every other woman in BrightMoon eye fuck you? I think not." (Tee hee a reference from my She-Ra short stories!) Adora's face flushed at the comment her wife made, "No one will be eye fucking me. I promise." Catra winced slightly at the word promise and her grip loosened, "Look I only have eyes for you, okay?" Catra looked up with her different colored eyes before nodding, "Can I...can I come with? To keep all those horny women away?" Adora chuckled and nodded before putting on some clothes and helped Catra with hers. "Front or back?" She asked as she got ready to pick Catra up, "Front front!" Catra squealed like a child as Adora lifted her into her arms, the feline locked her ankles around Adora's waist and linked her fingers together behind her wife's neck. Trying to muffle her loud purr Catra shoved her face deep into Adora's neck as they went to the eating area to grab some snacks. Adora began to rub the base of her tail which enticed Catra to purr even louder, almost letting a few catlike noises slip from her lips. Adora smiled as her hand rubbed up and down the back of her pregnant wife as they finally made it to the kitchen after getting all of those stares, but not heated stares. Confused ones. "They were still staring.." Catra mumbled, crossing her arms as she leaned against a counter while Adora grabbed snacks. "Okay well I have a solution for all those prying women." Adora knew that if she were to tell Catra they weren't lustful stares then Catra would get hormonally emotional and accuse her of cheating, so she played into it. Catra's eyes lit up and dilated, "What is it?" Her purrs returned as she stepped into Adora's space. "Hold the snacks for me please?" Adora said before turning into She-Ra. Catra damn near almost dropped all their food at the sight of the tall and buff woman. Scooping her up bridal style, She-Ra glared at anyone who stared as they headed back for their bedroom.
     Catra lay on Adora, purring loudly as Adora pet her. "5 months huh?" Catra sleepily asked to which Adora chuckled, "5 months." She agreed and smiled into a kiss which Catra introduced. "I-..I love you." Catra stuttered as they shared yet another kiss, "I love you too." Adora whispered back before pressing one last kiss to Catra's lips. "Go to sleep now, you need rest." Adora hummed, "I'm not an old lady you know!" Adora just giggled before soothingly rubbing her back. Old lady huh?