Second Baby!

Catra was resting against Adora as the blonde read a book, soft purrs vibrating the both of their bodies. Finn was out and about in the yard, digging in the dirt and finding worms only to bring them to Catra to show. "Belly so big!" Finn giggled as he stretched his arms out towards the sky, trying to show how big Catra's belly was. "You know, he's right. This pregnancy definitely has you much more...bigger." Adora tapped her chin in thought before getting smacked by Catra. "What? It's true! Castaspella said that a bigger belly means you're having a girl!" (This isn't smth I looked up so shush) Catra rolled her eyes before settling down against Adora again. "My water broke the other day, I just haven't had contractions yet." Catra hummed as she rubbed her stomach, "Take your time baby." She cooed to baby Mara, Adora froze. "Wait really?! Why didn't you tell me?! You should be in the hospital!" Catra shook her head and smiled "I want to have this one at home. You know how protective I got when the doctors kept taking Finn away." Adora did remember, she scratched one of the nurses. "Magicat genes." They said in unison before laughing and sharing a kiss.
      It was hours before Adora got worried and took Catra to the infirmary to which the doctors told them that she needed to be put into an emergency c-section. Startled and worried Adora hurried along with the doctors to an almost all white room, watching as her wife was transported into an actual bed. She was at her side immediately asking how she felt and such. "I'm scared." Catra finally admitted as the doctors began to numb her belly so they could perform the c- section, meanwhile Adora kissed and hugged her. "It'll be okay Catra, I promise."
     Hours passed and finally the baby had been delivered. They got everything set and Adora looked down at her baby girl while Catra napped. "Sorry your first touch isn't mama over there but hi there!" Adora cooed as she watched the little kitten wiggle and mewl. "We already decided to name you Mara, you're so beautiful!" Adora nuzzled her nose to little Mara's to which the kitten cooed happily. Catra flicked an ear and a ghost of a smile appeared on her face.

A/N: here have this as an apology gift for being so absent ;; love you guys!