Needed Alone Time

Glimmer and Bow offered to babysit him while Catra and Adora had a much needed a night out...or two. This isn't because they didn't love Finn, in fact they were reluctant at first but when Glimmer saw the heavy bags under her friend's eyes she couldn't stand by and let it happen. Catra's tail flicked against the back of Adora's thigh to stop her rambling about Finn and his needs as a baby. "Adora they got it handled, now can we go?" The blonde look hesitantly at her son, "Not without goodbye kisses." Catra rolled her eyes and followed her wife to where Finn was being held in Bow's arm and peppered kisses all over his squishy face to which he cried out happily, grabbing at his mommy's face with his cute tiny hands. "Adora, do I get a turn to say goodbye to my baby boy?" The blonde pulled away after kissing the tiny hands away, "Yes you do, of course you do!" Catra stifled a purr and leaned down to kiss her son goodbye. Soft purrs filled the room as Catra kissed his little ears and his button nose. "Be good for Auntie and Uncle okay little baby?" Catra murmured to their son as he grabbed at her cheeks, his little fluffy tail flicking happily. Bow shifted Finn in his arms. "He might start to miss us so here is Adora and I's jacket and if he starts crying wrap him up in it." Catra instructed to which Glimmer vigorously nodded and shoved the two women out the door. Adora chuckled and her hand made its way to her wife's waist, "Nuh uh, keep it in your pants Adora." The blonde frowned but took away her hand anyway.
     "This is very relaxing," Catra sighed as Adora massaged her back, reveling in Catra's purrs and the occasional flick from her wife's tail. "Relaxing? You'd be even more relaxed if you got in the spring with me!" Catra purred out a laugh as her hands began to knead, "As tempting as that is, no. You know how I feel about...pools of water." Adora frowned briefly. She thought back to the conversation her and Catra have had about pools of water. It reminded her of Prime and when chipped her. "Adora?" Catra said so softly as if her voice was a feather, "Oh sorry yeah?" Catra turned slightly before seeing the look on her face and turning around completely. The Magicat cupped her wife's cheek and brought her in for a sweet kiss, "It wasn't your fault. None of it was your fault." She whispered as her clawed hand carded through the blonde hair. It disrupted her usual ponytail which made her blonde hair flow around her shoulders like a halo. "You're so beautiful." Catra complimented before kissing her wife's cheek, "I think you've done enough. Now lower your towel so I can knead your back." Adora rolled her eyes with a small smile but obliged anyway. Purrs bounced off the walls as blue eyes closed to bask in the warmth of her wife's love.

She looked so beautiful. Catra. Her WIFE Catra. "Adora?" She asked softly which made Adora's eyes snap up to meet hers immediately, as if she deserved every ounce of attention from Adora. "Are you coming?" She held out her hand and looked away shyly, cheeks flushed red. The blonde smiled and gave her wife's hand a squeeze as Catra led her into the bedroom to end the night. Lots of things happened in that bedroom that neither future Catra or future Adora could have predicted.

Adora woke up to her face buried in Catra's growing mane and it was now that she realized they were naked. Red creeped up into her cheeks as Catra stirred and pressed closer to the warmth of her wife. Adora smiled as her fingers flexed and she felt them, they were twined with Catra's and held closely to the fluffy chest of her wife.

"You uh- falling asleep there?" Catra asked as she finished her kneading and moved back so Adora could have room to sit up. "Oh I was just thinking about the night that got you pregnant." Adora wiggled her eyebrows but had a towel thrown in her face instead as Catra headed for the showers. "Can it blondie, I'm not in the mood to have sex." The blonde grinned cheekily and joined Catra in the shower. Needless to say Adora ended up with a scratch mark on her face from her wife, though this was completely reasonable. Adora had 'accidentally' gave a small tug on Catra's tail. The scratch wasn't enough to hurt her wife badly but just enough to be a warning. Though Catra ended up feeling really sorry about it even though Adora reassured her countless times.
     "You're really beautiful." Adora breathed as they moved together in rhythm, "Oh so I'm not beautiful all the time?" Catra teased but was met with a frown. "You're always beautiful." Adora restated confidently as she twirled Catra, bringing her close. "Always?" She asked softly to which Adora nodded and kissed her. "Always." She confirmed as she dipped her wife before bringing her back up. They both knew Catra was very insecure of how she looked even when Adora assured her countless times that she thought Catra was the most beautiful women on Etheria. Catra appreciated it though, a lot. Sometimes Adora would compliment her and she would be up for hours at night smiling about it. They slowed down to a gentle sway as they whispered compliments to each other and sneaked kisses.
     Adora swapped her formal shirt for a tank top as they got ready for bed, though Adora was insistent on helping Catra dress herself. "So, ready to go back home tomorrow to see our little baby?" Adora asked as she climbed into the hotel bed and waited for Catra who followed shortly after. The brunette didn't answer but only asked a simple question. "Adora..would...w-would you ever want another kitten?"