Chapter 1: The First Princess

I hate my mother and father. No... I don't even want to call them that. How could I ever forgive the people who killed me and made me suffer so many hardships?

My name is Charlotte Laviassa Orellia Larressa, the first princess of the Larressa Empire. I'm the beloved daughter of the Emperor and Empress.

But i wasn't always a princess. My real name is Eleonora Julianna Vandelle. I was the youngest daughter of duke Vandelle. I was engaged to the crown prince, Lucas. He was my childhood friend, and I was in love with him. But he fell in love with Sasha Grey, a fallen baron's daughter.

I knew this but I didn't bother them, it's not like I wasn't bothered, but I just couldn't do anything. One day Lucas broke his engagement with me, and declared his engagement with Sasha. I was humiliated, all the noble ladies started to look down on me.

"Pfft look at crown princess Eleonora..oh wait! She's not the crown princess anymore!"

"Pfft..poor Lady Eleonora!"

"I bet she's completely devastated!"

All the nobles laughed at me, I used to be the leader of the noble ladies and now no one was on my side. And things got worse for me. My father was arrested when he got drunk and killed a count and his daughter. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

My mother was devastated at the news, she became depressed and started getting addicted to drinking. And as if the Vandelle household reputation isn't bad enough, my brother started having mistresses and love affairs everywhere! And it was eventually found out by the other nobles. His fiancee was very upset and broke she their engagement.

Everything was going wrong for me, and of course it got worse. My father escaped prison and after days of him being missing, a rebellion was staged by my father. He failed and got arrested again. But this time the whole Vandelle household was arrested and sentenced to death.

'I suffered so much, even though I didn't do anything...yet they won everything!? I can't let it be like this...Lucas...you are such...a bastard..'

In the past, I knew Lucas was seeing someone else behind my back, but I did nothing. I loved him and I was prepared for him not to love me back. After he broke the engagement, I endured all the humiliation. I even congratulated them at their engagement party! I showed them my support, even though it hurt me greatly!

And this...is how they repay me!

After my death Lucas and Sasha became the emperor and empress and lived happily ever after. Their love story became very popular among the commoners.

The fallen baron's daughter, married the crown prince after facing many trials together. They didn't know that someone who did nothing wrong was killed for them to be happy.

Then my wishes came true, but not in the way I wanted.

I was reincarnated as Lucas and Sasha's daughter.

Right now I'm the 4 year old Charlotte, the first princess of the empire. I've been acting like the perfect princess and perfect daughter, but one day I'll make their life a living hell!

Lucas and Sasha has been doting on me ever since I was born, from the outside we look like a perfect family but I was secretly plotting my revenge.

*****

Charlotte was drinking tea and reading a book in the garden of the princess's Palace.

"Aww! The princess is so adorable"

"She's so mature for her age!"

"Our princess is so wonderful!"

Charlotte's handmaids were whispering to each other, but Charlotte didn't hear them.