Prologue

A/N: The fanfic will take some inspiration from Average by HaremWriter

In the baring wasteland of the desert we see a boy making his way through the heated land.

The boy came from a kingdom where a disease has taken its tow upon the people. He traveled far and wide, hoping to find a cure only to end up empty-handed.

The desert is the last destination for the answers he needs.

The boy continues his way through the sandstorm as he raises a hand to block the sand from entering his eyes. Until-

He saw it.

As the sandstorm died down, the boy lowers his hand to see a giant floating white sphere in front.

Speechless, the boy raises out towards towards the unknown object hoping for a answer.

...

...

...

Only to receive nothing.

Disappointed, the boy turns around, seeing that his journey was pointless.

...

... 

Until

"What do you seek little child?"

A voice calls out to him. Confuse, the boy looks around to find where the source of the voice came from before looking back at the floating object, thinking he has gone insane.

"I'll ask again. What do you seek little child?"

With no choice, the boy decides to answer the unknown voice.

Boy: I seek a cure.

"A cure?"

Boy: For a disease that plagued this world. I had traveled far and wide in search of a cure for this disease, only find nothing. And I'm already at the point of losing hope.

"I see... then do you wish for what you seek?"

Boy: Yes, anything I can do to save our people.

The voice than let out a chuckle.

"Very well."

Suddenly, the boy begins to glow surprising him.

"However, to grant your wish, you have to do a task."

Boy: Task?

"Every story has a beginning."

The boy can't help feel more powerful as time files.

"Every journey begins with a single step."

Then 3 clones of the boy appear in colors of Orange, Purple, and Blue. They stood in front of the original that continues to glow brighter.

"This is step one."

...

"Become Legend"

----------------------------

???: OI! WAKE UP!

???#2: zzz- Huh?

Somewhere inside a dorm of a school a student wake up from a loud call of someone. He examines his surroundings to see that he's laying on the floor with a blanket over his legs that lean towards a bed. 

???: God, how long did you stay up studying Seraph?

Seraph: Eh, can't remember really...

???: [Sigh] Doesn't matter now we have a Caster Test today, so hurry up!

Seraph: Right, you can go ahead I'll catch up.

The individual then stumbles out of the room leaving Seraph, he lay there for a moment until getting back up as he wobbles a bit before rubbing his eyes.

Seraph: That dream again...

Slapping himself to regain focus, Seraph exits his dorm before making way to his classroom.

Seraph Thoughts: No time to think about it now. I got a test to settle with.

Seraph thought as he speeds up his pace to be on time for his class.

End Of Prologue