Chapter 8

Location: Victoria 

Thankfully, Seraph manage to find a civilian that's willing to help.

Civilian: You're looking for the hospital? Which one? There are five hospitals here in the kingdom of Victoria.

Seraph: Uhhh...

Civilian: There's one of each in their district city. One in Lentini which is the Capital of the kingdom of Victoria, one in Veska which is west from the Capital, one in Pyria which is up north from the kingdom, one in Orienta which is south from the kingdom, and one in the Slums which is close by here.

Seraph: I-I need to think if you could?

The civilian nods as Seraph turns the opposite direction and thinks.

Seraph Thoughts: Okay, I need to be smart about this. Linda said that her brother is infected. One of these hospitals has to treat infected individuals only...

Seraph thought as he looks back at the civilian.

Seraph: Do one of these hospitals treat Oripathy Infected individuals?

Civilian: Yes, especially the one in the Slums district, the hospital there only treats patients that are infected with Oripathy.

Seraph: Thank you for the help sir, do you know where the Slum District is?

Civilian: Of course! Just follow this street and make a right through a small alleyway, you'll go down a row of stairs, from there you'll be in the Slum District... but I have to warn you though...

Seraph: Hmm?

Civilian: The Slum District is run by numerous dangerous gangs, some of them belong to a noble and wealthy families that has power.... so be careful, if you ever feel like running then run...

Seraph nods as he makes his way to the Slum District.

Timeskip

Currently, Seraph is walking through a small alleyway heading towards the Slums District. The corridors were tight, but once he made his way through the stumbles upon a row of stairs that leads down to the Slums, from where he's standing, he saw buildings in the distance close in together, some of them worn down.

Seraph: And the say Victoria is a nice peaceful place... I guess not everywhere is all sunshine and rainbows...

Seraph got his sword on his back in case he gets into trouble so he can defend himself from whoever wants to get in his way. He then started making his way through the Slums. He saw a few people walking through the streets of the Slums district while some were inside the buildings. Most of the people here weren't rich and wealthy, from what Seraph sees.

Seraph: And I'm just a student who just got out of class...[sigh]

???: Well aren't you a new face...

Seraph: Huh?

A voice called out to Seraph, which caught his attention. He turns towards who it was as a male individual walked up in front of him, carrying a metal pipe in his hand, then a few more individuals walked out from the small alleyway with metal pipes also equipped in their hands.

Seraph Thoughts: Ah, great... trouble...

Seraph: Okay... guys listen, I'm just passing by okay? I just want to go to the hospital here, there's someone there I need to visit...

Thug 1: Come on buddy lets talk a little, say that coat of yours looks nice~ mind if I see it real quick?

Seraph: ....