Chapter 7

Location: On Route To Victoria

Seraph: Soooo.....

Sankta: ?

Seraph: What's your name? I haven't known it since... well... since what happen last time.

Sankta: Executor.

Seraph: Hmmm, I'm guess that's your code name right?

The Sankta, now known as Executor nods, answering Seraph's question.

Currently, Seraph is following Executor as the two follow a trail through the rock lands. It has been a few days ever since they went from the woods to a terrain of rock and dirt. 

Seraph: Uhhh... are you sure this is the way to Victoria?

Seraph questions as his stomach growls a bit.

Executor: Do not worry, the Nation-state Victoria is nearby now, just beyond these rocky hills...

Executor said as he leads the way by walking up and over the rocky hills, Seraph was a bit behind, so he quickens his pace to catch up. Once Seraph reaches the top of the hill, he saw a city in the distance, the city was widespread, he also realizes the high walls surrounding it and giant wheels under the city.

Seraph: There it is... Victoria.

Executor: Lets just go, we need to go through one of the Checkpoint Entryways first to get inside the city.

Seraph: Right, following your lead.

Seraph follows Executor as now both of them headed towards the Kingdom of Victoria. They then walked up to a pathway that leads to one of the entrances of the kingdom, there were guards in view as they were guarding the entryway.

Guard 1: Please hold! Sankta races are prohibited from using live ammunitions inside the Kingdom, I will also need see your ID from Laterano.

Executor: [sigh] Very well...

Seraph stood behind Executor as he pulls out his two shotguns and unloads them. He then gave his live ammunition to the Guard as the Guard exchange them with rubber shotgun shells.

Seraph Thoughts: Rubber bullets? I thought they meant for riot control?

Guard 2: Hey kid!

Seraph: Huh?

The other guard walks up to Seraph and inspects him. Seraph stood there nervously. 

Guard 2: Do you mind stepping through the scanner here? We need to make sure if your Infected for not

Seraph: Oh! O-Of course!

Seraph did what the guard told him to do. He walks up to some sort of open looking doorway with blue lights on it. Seraph then walks through it as he passes by the lights, the guard looked at the computer screen and gave an okay sign.

Guard 2: Alright, it looks like you carry no dose of Oripathy what so ever. Anyway, it looks like you're only carrying that sword on your back, you're clear to enter the kingdom.

Seraph Thoughts: Wait they thought that Lumina is a flower?

Seraph thought as he looks at his hostler before looking back at the guard.

Seraph: Wait... I'm allowed to carry my sword in the kingdom?

Guard 2: Of course, we allow people in Victoria to have self-defense weapons.

Seraph: I see...

Timeskip

Seraph and Executor were now inside the Kingdom of Victoria. Seraph examines his surroundings to see what kind of place he's in. He saw a few shops that were selling fancy clothes, fancy restaurants, statue water fountains, a big building with a Clock on it, a few bakery stores that were showing cake and bread.

Seraph: Victoria, known for its freedom and romance, classical and noble atmosphere.

Executor: Yes, Victoria is a country with nobility, freedom, and full of care and romance. Victoria has a prominent noble family and a democratic society, it is also known for its mild weather, beautiful scenery, and a strong military and productive government.

Seraph: To be honest... I feel out of place here...

Executor: As long as you don't get into trouble with people that belong to a noble family you'll be fine, now then...

Executor then starts walking off in a random direction, leaving Seraph behind. Seraph called out to him to know where he's going.

Seraph: Wait, where you going?

Executor: I have a business to meet with someone here. I held escort you here in Victoria, this is where we part ways if we see each other again. I hope it won't be soon enough...

Executor then walks through the sidewalks of the streets of Victoria, leaving Seraph behind. Seraph saw a few people walking around the streets going through their day and vehicles going through the roads. Seraph stood there, thinking about what to do next.

Seraph Thoughts: Right, I need to find the hospital that keep Linda's brother and cure him. But...

Seraph then looks around for a hospital only to find none in his view.

Seraph Thoughts: Goddammit, I should have ask for directions before he left!!!

Now Seraph is lost in Victoria, home of Nobility and Wealth. He could ask for people that are willing to help for directions, but from point of view, it looks like they would care less.

Looks like the only thing Seraph has with him is Time.

FOR NOW

End Of Chapter