Chapter 2

Seraph: ......

Boris: .......

Professor: ........

Seraph: I'm in trouble aren't I?

Boris: In trouble? You're more then in trouble, you destroyed most of courtyard!

Seraph: It was an accident! I didn't know it was gonna happen like that!

Professor: [sigh] Well in the end nobody was injured or even worse killed....Mr. Seraph the Council has already been informed about your.... action earlier today, most of the citizens of the city have witnessed it as well.

Seraph: .....I'm sorry....

Professor: We have to sent you to a pharmaceutical company to analyze your active of Originium Arts that's resonating inside you, the facilities here don't have the right equipment for it...

Seraph Thoughts: I don't think that was Originium Arts.

Boris: Wait, we're not sending him to get checked up in the hospital here, Professor?

Professor: The hospital here is already packed with infected individuals and the equipment we use are outdated too, they can't even do a proper scan....

Boris: .....

Professor: Seraph, by witnessing your potential with Originium Arts earlier, you will have to leave the city...

Seraph: What? Why?

Boris: One: Because of your unorthodox Originium Arts. Two: Rhine Labs... You do know who they are right?

Seraph: Yeah, the company that experiments and invent weapons, in the past they hunt down individuals that has potential and born with gifts, they use them for there experiments of turning them into weapons...

Professor: Yes, Rhine Labs was a mysteries company but thanks to some leaks, some of their secrets has been exposed to the public...

Boris: Rhine Labs no longer experiment individuals but there are still some people in the company that still do that...

Seraph: So.... you're telling me I might get hunted down by Rhine Labs and be part of their experiments?

Professor: Pretty much, yes. There are employees from Rhine Labs that live in this city, if they find you, they will take you by force....

Seraph: .....

Boris: Which is why you need to leave, the only safe heaven for you right now that I can think of is Rhodes Island.

Seraph: Who and what exactly is Rhodes Island?

Professor: It's a Pharmaceutical Company, they focus on treating individuals that's exposed with Oripathy Infection, they pretty much take in anyone that's either Infected or in your case have potential with Originium in general.

Seraph nods, knowing what he has to do.

Next Day

Seraph is now standing outside of his home city. He had a backpack on his back with some supplies for him to make the trip. He held a compass in one hand and his sword in the other. Strangely, there's also a rose in his holster.

Professor: Mr. Seraph, I have contacted with Rhodes Island last night and told them you were coming, they told me they have sent some of their employees that will meet you half-way there...