Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Marriage day

She was loved by him, more than anyone could imagine. He made her realize what true love is. His affection is such that it couldn't be measured or defined in words. It said love gives pain and this is exactly what her true love had given her. She wished there was a magical switch in her life that she could press to erase all the memories with him but unfortunately she couldn't. No matter how much she tries, his memories whether good or bad overshadow her present.

″You are looking beautiful. Khushi.″ Few friends gestured with a beaming smile.

Like every ordinary girl, she also dream to spend the rest of her life with the man she loves

Like every ordinary girl, she also dream to spend the rest of her life with the man she loves. She has thought it to be a special one but all her dreams fade away the moment he breaks up with her, shattering all her dreams. That pendant was the symbol of their love which he took off roughly without caring about her emotions and feelings.

She has no glow, no happiness on her face. The reason is one and only Arnav Singh Raizada who snatched each and every happiness and wrecked her heart. She never wanted to marry Nandkishore but circumstances forced her to take this decision.

How many times she tries to tell Arnav that she is not wrong, she is not responsible for Di's broken marriage. She hadn't trapped shyam, but he didn't care to listen and once again broke her heart into million pieces and humiliated her in front of all. He thinks because of Khushi, his jijaji gave divorce to his elder sister.

Few months ago, Arnav and Khushi confessed their feelings to each other and their marriage was fixed by their respective families. On their engagement day, Arnav came to know that his Jijaji wanted to divorce his Anjali di for Khushi. Shyam wanted to have Khushi by hook or crook. This made him hell agitated and ruthless.

2 years ago, Arnav came to know the true color of Shyam manohar Jha that he is a monster. Shyam was physically torturing his wife till death. But Arnav was completely in darkness For a long time, this kept going on as Anjali hid it from her brother. But everything is going beyond her endurance. The thin wall of her patience broke one fine day. It was a night when Shyam pushed his 5 month pregnant wife with a huge force resulting her miscarriage. She lost her last ray of hope to survive. It was her 3rd miscarriage and after this incident, she cannot become mother again. She got distraught and shattered. Unable to bear this pain anymore, she tried to commit suicide.

At the right moment, Arnav saved her life and stopped her from doing this stupidity. She broke down into tears and told everything to her brother. The bitter truth stabs him like anything. Without any second delay, Arnav sent his so-called jijaji to jail and made sure he get tortured day and night for every single pain his anjali di has suffered.

From his hidden sources, Shyam came to know that Arnav proposed to Khushi and they were tying the knot. This made him mad. Although he is now in jail, he has many contacts outside who run under his fingertips. Using the last trump card, Shyam started putting doubt in Arnav's mind that Khushi is a characterless girl. He put venom in Arnav's mind that before dating him, Khushi was secretly dating shyam.