Chapter 18. (Under Rewrite)

(Small disclaimer before the chapter starts proper, I forgot to add the new pic I made for the book in chapter 17 as it was uploaded and I felt not alot of people have seen it or the speed art so here it is again and the image will be at the bottom. Enjoy...Oh and I'll also be doing something for my good friend  HollowLegend, you'll know when you see it, okay by-)

"Just three Monoma...BRING IT ON!" As the dragon shouted this out to the student who tried to steal from him, both Izuku and Monoma rushed forward to each other, their footsteps causing the area around them to shake beneath their weight before the two butted heads, which in turn caused a nasty shockwave to erupt from where they clashed.

Ochako stood just on the very back of Izuku's head with Eijiro not too far behind her while Bakugou and and Todoroki stood just between the shoulders of his giant wings, Shoto standing where he is to give long range support with his ice, while Katsuki stood ready to launch himself and let off some huge explosions when Monoma got to close, or when Izuku got close enough so that he could jump at the fake dragon and delivering some serious damage. Right now, the four small students were waiting for their respected moments as the dragon they all stood on continued to try and push further and bury Monoma into submission.

"Come on now Yagi, just surrender and I'll leave this wretched school out of our little scuffle! You and I have a score to settle, and I will not let anyone get in my way as I crush you underfoot like the weakling you really are!" The copy cat shouted as he glared at Izuku with crazed eyes, fire erupting from the back of his own while a wicked smile graced his lips as his obsession with beating Izuku went way into his head along with the quirk enhancing drugs.

"Are you really that confident you'll beat me the way you are, even after taking those drugs!? Yeah, there's no hiding it from me, I could taste the very essence of those foul things in your own sweat when I took you out of my room! Those drugs have severe side effects and cause your body serious damage, but if that's what you're resorting to just to defeat me!"

Izuku says this before wrenching his head up, causing the copy cat to back up and nearly fall flat on his back while the black dragon's mouth roared with fire as his neck glowed red with his raging fire. "Then It's painfully clear that you are nowhere near ready to take me on if that's what you have to do! You're nothing but a pale imitation, WHO'S ABOUT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF A TRUE DRAGON!"

After calling Monoma nothing more than a faker, Izuku opened his jaws and unleashed a huge fireball at the copycat. "I know my quirk inside and out with what I know of it so far, I worked hard to get the level control and skill that I have with it now. And I know that since I can absorb both heat and fire and increase my physical strength and speed, Monoma would be able to do the same thing. The only difference is that his strengths are magnified ten times over!"

Izuku thought to himself as the ball of flames raced towards the robber. But just before the fireball hit him, the black dragon who spat it out continued his train of thought, fire shining brightly through his brimstone orange eyes. "But he's still nowhere near as skilled in using my quirk then I am!" Suddenly, the orb of rushing fire broke apart, and like a homing missile, all the splinters of Izuku's fire turned and collided straight into the former smug student of 1-B.

Monoma roared out from the initial pain as the fire engulfed his entire being, only for the surrounding flames to disperse once he began beating his wings as he felt the raw power from the attack sink into his very veins, his eyes flaring up with the wellspring of strength he felt. "COME NOW YAGI, I THOUGHT YOU KNEW MORE ABOUT YOUR QUIRK THAN ANYONE ELSE!" Shouted Monoma as his veins across his form began to throb and his body started to shake.