1 - Rotten Barbarian

Third Person's POV

"Excuse me?" She raised a brow making my way towards him slowly, crossing her arms over her chest.

Think Maisha think! How can I possibly escape? Play by his rules? Hm, no... that's too dangerous for now. There's no chance he'd let me go. One thing's for sure right now, he doesn't know I'm a fake or my head would've been long gone. Her brain ranted.

"I said strip. Now," his voice got huskier as she kept moving towards him reflexively, shivers assaulting her skin, good or bad, she didn't know; but he didn't budge. She liked that and it was frightening.  The impending chemistry was frightening. She feared that if she got any closer, her plans of escape might just vanish. The oozing charm was too much to handle, that face was too much to handle, his demeanor, his voice and dominance was overpowering her senses, not forgetting the fact that she had a soft spot for the dominant kind.

Take him by surprise. Let's go with that. She decided.

"If I am have to have casual sex with a stranger, I'd rather be the one incharge," to which he smirked. "But I like my women submissive," he said smugly.

"And I like men who talk less and work more," he chuckled. She was darn serious.

She still couldn't feel her feet and she had to figure out a way to escape. It wasn't the hardest to figure out that this flirtation was not going to get her anywhere.

She had observed in our short interaction that he had a dagger dangling at the side of his kurta. The security in the area was sparse. She guessed they wanted to give the couple some privacy. Good for her! Besides this man, nobody knew how she looked and he came to know just now.

What a prick!? He married a girl from weak kingdom so that he could dominate her and her parent's kingdom forever without getting much resistance for every bad decision he might make. From what I had perceived from my senses and surroundings in the past few hours is that he just needs a baby making machine. She concluded.

She placed his hand on her waist, seductively and placed hers on his. Slowly, she inched towards him,  hazel eyes boring holes into his brown ones. He was surprised. No one had ever dared, so boldly, to tell him, no, show him what to do and look at him with such a confident. It was as if he had found a little wild cat from such an unexpected place. One look and his experienced eyes were sure that she was rare and this marriage was going to be interesting.

That's good. Now I have a better access to his dagger. She thought,  eyeing the dagger.

In the blink of an eye his dagger was hers, his eyes were wide and her eyes were sparkling.

"Dear hubby, be a good boy and quietly sit on the bed." She said tackling him from the back and pressing the knife to his neck. "You're freakishly strong for a woman," he said sarcastically, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Or maybe I have compressed a nerve while attacking you," she laughed as he soon passed out. Now she was free to go. But a small prank won't hurt, would it?

_____________

Aditya's POV ( Vikramaditya's POV)

I woke up when the sun hit my eyes. I didn't know how long I had slept. I found myself tied to the bed post. My clothes were off and my hands and legs were tied with some of her dupattas. I shuffled a bit before getting out. She had put in a good amount of effort to tie me up. It took me a few seconds to comprehend the sequence of knots, and that too with a dupatta. (A long scarf)

What is with this woman!? Playing with fire, being so bold. Leaving her husband alone on wedding night. She had managed to evoke an interest in me that I knew wasn't going to die easy. But I had to figure out if she had just hidden my clothes somewhere or if she had taken them.