Ch.4 Meeting the Malfoys

Italics is meaning saying in parseltounge in this chapter!

When Hadrian is eating his hazelnut with vanilla and syrup ice cream, a blonde hair boy same as his age and his parents walking towards him.

"Do you mind letting us to seat here? Everywhere in this dirty shop is full." The Blond hair boy's father said.

"No problem." Harry replied.

"Are you buying things for Hogwarts? My name is Draco Malfoy, they are my dad and mum called Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy." Draco Malfoy said.

"I am called Hadrian Grindelwald."Hadrian replied.

The man called Lucius Malfoy immediately stood up and shouted,"WHAT! YOU ARE A FAMILY WITH THE DARK LORD?" People turned around their head and looked at them.

"SHHHHH.....Yes I am the grandson of Gellert Grindelwald." Hadrian said.

The Malfoys started discussing and finally telling Hadrian that they are willing to become his friends and inviting him to stay in Malfoy Manor until start of school.

When they're walking towards Flourish and blotts , they saw a group of red haired boys with freckles choosing second-handed books.

"Choosing second-handed books for your sons? I hope you have enough money." Lucius said with a joyful face.

"Malfoy, what a pleasure to meet you." But the man is shooting him with a look of disgust.

"I don't think you should stay close to the Malfoys, they are evil." A boy whose age is same as him said.

"I don't think so, because I am Grindelwald's grandson and I am also evil, same as them"

The Malfoys smug at them walked out of the book shop.

"Mum, can I buy an owl? I want one same as Hadrian." Draco asked.

Narcissa leaded them to the magic pets shop and Hadrian immediately headed to the reptile zone. Draco was confused what he was doing  and heard him talking parseltounge.

"Come to our cage, you will become our food for today and a sssnack for tommorrow." The snake with black skin hissed.

"Can you be my pet?" Hadrian said in parseltounge.

"Ssspeaker, sssorry, yes of course I can be your pet."

Draco asked" Are you speaking parseltounge?"

Hadrian nodded in return unluckily, some witches heard what draco said and ran out of the shop screaming. Hadrian shrugged and handed the cage of his snake to the counter. Even the shop employees is looking he was going to faint with his face white and his lips trembling. He quickly handed him the change and ran to the back of the shop.

Hadrian followed them holding his snake in a cage and Draco holding an owl looking like an eagle and they disapparated to the doorsteps of Malfoy Manor.

Draco Malfoy lead Hadrian to his guest room and called their house elf Dobby to help pack Hadrian's things in to a trunk.

"Hadrian and Draco come down! Dinner is ready!" The voice of Narcissa broke the silence ad they both went down to the dining room.

When they're eating dinner, Lucius and Narcissa started asking Hadrian questions about his past and his grandfather. When Hadrian took out this elder wand they look like they're going to faint.

"This...This...The Elder wand is the most powerful wand in the world! You got it from your grandfather?"

"Yes, I even got books from the vault and some of them is about dark arts."

The Malfoys stopped talking and continue to eat his dinner.

In the past month, Hadrian is always seen reading the textbook or playing with Draco, they're like brothers. Hadrian decided to call his name Orion from an astronomy book he got in Florish and Blotts.

One day, a few boys with the same age went to Malfoy Manor and they introduced them as Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Blaise Zabini. Crabbe And Goyle are large and stupid but Zabini is quite smart. 

"Who are you with the white hair?" Goyle asked rudely.

"I am Hadrian Grindelwald, grandson of Gellert Grindelwald." Hadrian said.

They all look horror-struck like the Malfoys but they recover quickly.

Later that day, they went to Knockturn Alley and Hadrian and his friends bought dark tools and books. The Malfoys and Hadrian sent Crabbe, Goyle and Zabini back to their house and went back to Malfoy Manor. 

Later that night Lucius helped Hadrian and Draco removed the wand-trailing spell so they can use magic by their wand without detected. When Hadrian woke up at the dead of the night he heard loud banging voices coming from Draco's room. Harry hurried to his room and see Narcissa muttering the counter-spell and the sound lifted.

"Sorry mum I am practicing the body-bind curse but I think I said the wrong incantation." Draco said muttering.

Because Hadrian and Draco can't sleep now, they decided to read a Diary from Hadrian's Grandfather. Hadrian found out there is loads of plans inside that Gellert didn't finished and he decided to do it when he finished Hogwarts. 

Stupid Draco Malfoy. LOL😂😂😂