Ch5. Hogwarts Express

"Hey! Hadrian! Wake up! We are going to school today!" Draco shouted to Hadrian

Hadrian woke up, find new clothes Narcissa bought to him in the muggle world and wore it on.

Hadrian went downstairs and found rest of the family working busily on their trunks. Dobby gave them toast and butter, and they ate it hurriedly. 

Lucius told them to hold his hand and they disapparated to the King Cross Station. The station was packed with muggles and they grab a trolley and went straight in to nine and three quarters platform.

Hadrian saw the Hogwarts Express with a lot of steam and the redheaded family again giving their child sandwiches. Lucius and Narcissa hugged Draco and greeted Hadrian and Draco goodbye.

When they went on the train, they found Crabbe, Goyle and Zabini sitting in the last compartment of the train. They started to talk about the their summer holiday and suddenly a bushy-haired girl walked in the compartment with a boy telling students did they found the boy's toad Trevor. 

"There is a filthy mudblood walking in our compartment, get out or you would stink our compartment." Draco said.

The girl gave him a disgusted look and continue to walk .

"Accio Trevor!" Hadrian shouted using his elder wand. And Trevor suddenly zoomed out of a corner and landed on Hadrian hand.

"How did you do it? Is it a summoning charm?" The girl said.

Hadrian ignored her and continue to read his grandfather's diary.

After the snack trolley come, Hadrian bought some pumpkin pasties and the others bought some candies. Later, Crabbe, Goyle and Draco dragged Hadrian out of the seat saying they're getting free candies.

When they arrived, they saw a red-headed boy with freckles which they met earlier on the train station.

"We've eaten all our food and you still seem to have some, wanna give us some?" Goyle said as he grabbed the candies on the table.

Suddenly a rat jump out of the boy's pocket and jump towards Goyle, Hadrian immediately use the stunning spell and make the rat unconcious.

"What have you done?" The boy shouted.

"A simple stunning spell." Hadrian said while pocketing his wand.

"Cool! I think you should not go with them. I am Ron Weasley!" Ron Weasley said.

"I am Hadrian Grindelwald. But I want to go with them." Ron, who is a bit dumb, don't know the name while Hadrian and the others sniggered.

Later in the compartment Hadrian and the others changed into their cloaks just as the Hogwarts Express arrived Hogsmead station.

"Firs' years! Firs' years over here! A gigantic man shouted to them. 

Hadrian got a taken back at the size, but Draco just said"Shut up you big oaf!"

Hadrian and the his friends went to a boat on the Black lake and the large man said forward and they arrived the door of Hogwarts few minutes later.

The door swung open and a professor leaded them inside. "The firs' years, Professor McGonagall," said the large man. The Great hall inside is so large that the whole Malfoy Manor and fit inside, there is also an enchanted ceiling inside.

The first years kept talking with their friends until Professor McGonagall start talking.