Ch.11 Troll Attack

Parseltounge is in italics!

"Hey Hadrian! Stop eating dinner, Qudditch practice!!!" Marcus shouted right in to Hadrian's ear.

"Oh no!" Hadrian replied and hurried off to get his broom. Hadrian went to the Qudditch stadium playing on some balls.

"Marcus! I am here!" Hadrian shouted.

"Oh!" Marcus immediately came over and took a box of different colors box.

"Right," said Marcus. "Now, Quidditch is easy enough to understand, even if it's not too easy to play. There are seven players on each side. Three of them are called Chasers."
"Three Chasers," Harry repeated, as Wood took out a bright red ball about the size of a soccer ball. "This ball's called the Quaffle," said Marcus. "The Chasers throw the Quaffle to each other and try and get it through one of the hoops to score a goal. Ten points every time the Quaffle goes through one of the hoops. Follow me?" "The Chasers throw the Quaffle and put it through the hoops to score," Harry recited.

Marcus then told him the responsibility of the seeker and soon the Slytherin Qudditch team came to the stadium.

There is Bletchley, the keeper, Bole, the beater, Derrick, another beater, Montague, the chaser and at last Pucey another chaser.

They all greeted Hadrian but some of them looks a bot scared. In the training, Marcus threw some Quaffles towards him and Hadrian caught all of them. Marcus was looking delighted

"That Quidditch cup'll have our name on it this year," said Marcus happily as the whole team trudged back up to the castle. "I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out better than jackson whittemore, and he could have played for England if he hadn't gone off working in Gringotts."

Hadrian had been at Hogwarts for 1 month already and it was Halloween today. Every student got holiday and Hadrian and Draco played wizard chess the whole day. Hadrian used a transfiguration spell and changed all the chess figures to dark wizards and witches.

At the evening Hadrian began to smell pumpkin's smell and went down to the feast and nearly everyone was here already waiting for the feast to start. Suddenly, hundred of live bats flew into the Great hall.

The food appeared and whenHadrian was busy eating a lamb chop. Professor Quirell ran to the Great hall with his face full of terror. He slumped into professor Dumbledore’s chair and said,"Troll -- in the dungeons -- thought you ought to know." 

"Prefects," Professor Dumbledore rumbled, "lead your Houses back to the dormitories immediately!" 

"Our dormitory is in the dungeons! We needed to fight them?" Hadrian shouted.

A lot of students murmured in agreement.

Eh... Then the Slytherins stay in the Great hall!" Professor Dumbledore said.

Suddenly, a troll came out of the dungeon grunting. It was a horrible sight. Twelve feet tall, its skin was a dull, granite gray, its great lumpy body like a boulder with its small bald head perched on top like a coconut. It had short legs thick as tree trunks with flat, horny feet. The smell coming from it was incredible. It was holding a huge wooden club, which dragged along the floor because its arms were so long. 

"Stupefy!" Hadriand said pointing his wand out and the troll got stunned. Professor Dumbledore was impressed and other students.

Suddenly there was a scream coming from a girl’s toilet coming from the first floor.

The teachers and some students went upstairs and they saw a troll coming out of the girl’s toilet and carrying the unconcious Ron and Hermione.

The teacher immediately pointed their wand at the troll and the troll got stunned.

Professor Mcgonagall used the revive spell at them and they started explaining about the troll attack.

Professor Mcgonagall deduted five points from Gryfindor which made a lot of Slytherins booed and Professor Mcgonagall dismissed them.

Hadrian layed on his bed and told his snake,"Today was such a long day.

"I am sleeping, stop disturb me." Orion said.

"Eh... Okay, good night." Hadrian patted his snake’s head

In fact, the snake was using his bind with snakes to check where was the other parseltounge in the school.

Yes it was the 11th chapter and I
am typing on my phone so I may typed some words wrong.😂