Ch.7 Lessons with Gryffindor

Wait, i want to ask, Is Professor Mcgonagall doing things illegal? Because becoming an animagus without being unregistered is illegal. Thoughts is italics. Sorry for skips but the story will be boring if I include them.

Hadrian and Draco woke up by the dorm room alarm clock and they start dressing and went down to the great hall to eat breakfast.

When Hadrian and Draco sat down at the slytherin table, a few students in different houses seating nearer them change seats because of Hadrian.

"This is your timetable for lessons, Mr. Grindelwald and Mr. Malfoy." Professor Snape handed them their timetable and they found out there was lessons with Gryffindor first thing in the morning.

"Filthy Gryffindors, My dad said me or you must beat the mudblood or else he would kick me out of the house." Draco said angrily

"Easy, do you remember the look of Hermione when she saw me using the summoning charm?'Hadrian replied.

They laughed and went to their first lesson, Transfiguration with the Gryffindors. Hadrian sat beside Draco with Blaise at Hadrian's right, Goyle at Draco's left and Crabbe behind Draco. Hadrian saw a cat seating on a teaching desk and changed back to herself. and 

Professor Mcgonagall told them that they needed to change a match to a pin before the lesson ends. She handed the class a match and instantly Hadrian transfigured it to a pin with flower patterns on it. 

"No one could do this before instantly as a first-year! I will take this pin to keep it myself. And also ten points to Slytherin" Professor Mcgonagall screamed with joy.

----Later that day----

Professor Dumbledore sat on his chair in his office and examined the pin that Professor Mcgonagall gave her saying it was from Mr.Grindelwald. Professor Dumbledore saw there is also some flower pattern o the pin and he was impressed about him, no one ever even himself and Tom can't do that in first year.

Suddenly a thought hit him, what will happen if he became a dark lord like his grandfather? Professor Dumbledore saw he was evil, cold-hearted, just like a dark lord. He couldn't thought of anything what he could do, He saw the invisibility cloak lying in a corner of his office.

'Should I gave Hadrian his father's cloak? I don't think so, he might do  terrible things with it. Professor Dumbledore was sleepy and he decided to go to bed.

----Next Morning----

Today the first lesson was Potions with Gryffindor, Draco said it would be easy because Professor Snape favors every Slytherins and a part of hufflepuffs. Professor Snape started the class by taking the names and gave a smile to Hadrian when he said his name. 

After he finished talking about some boring things. Suddenly, Professor snape pointed his wand and asked Ron weasley,"Weasley!" said Snape suddenly. "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

Ron looks like he was daydreaming and looking at Professor Snape.

"Wake up Weasley and try again,  where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?"

Ron looks like he was going to explode of confusing. Hermioe sitting beside him started raising her hand high in the air. 

Professor Snape ignored her hand and continue to question Weasley,

"What is the difference, Weasley, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

"I don't know, sir." Ron replied.

At this, Hermione stood up, her hand stretching toward the dungeon ceiling.

"I don't know," said Ron quietly, his face red, "I think Hermione does, though, why don't you try her?"

Every Slytherins laughed and Ron's face was looking it was going to explode by embarrassment. But Professor Snape isn't pleased.

He turned to Hadrian and asked,"Can you tell us the answer, Mr.Grindelwald?"

"Sir, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." Hadrian answered.

"Nice! Twenty points to Slytherin." Professor Snape said.

Hadrian saw Ron used a rude hand gesture, unfortunately, Professor Snape caught sight of him and said.

"Weasley, using rude hand gesture? Detention tonight in my classroom 8:00 and ten points from Gryffindor."

Every Slytherin laughed and again and Professor Snape sneered.

"Another ten points to Slytherin for making our atmosphere happier."

Ron cursed under his breath and started making potions with Seamus.

"Idiot boy!" Professor Snape suddenly shouted and Hadrian saw everyone standing on their stool so Hadrian followed and saw Neville's potion burning holes in students' shoes.

"Take him up to the hospital wing," Snape spat at Dean. Then he rounded on Seamus and Ron, who had been working next to Neville.

"You -- Weasley -- why didn't you tell him not to add the quills? Thought he'd make you look good if he got it wrong, did you? That's another point you've lost for Gryffindor." Professor Snape said.

"Class is dismissed." Professor Snape said.

Hadrian and Draco left the classroom and went to the Slytherin common room.

"Dark Arts." Hadrian said and the portrait of a python opened.

Hadrian saw a newspaper lying on a table and a newspaper said there was a break-in in Gringotts. Hadrian threw the newspaper in the rubbish bin and went for lunch with Draco and Blaise.