Chapter Forty-Five: What Now?

"FUCK!" DR yelled his his car, slamming his two hands on the steering wheel. There were not enough words to describe how angry he was that that moment. "THAT WAS MY LAST CHANCE!" he screamed into the void of his car. It didn't matter because no one even listened to him. A tears started to streamed down his face. He wasn't sad, he just didn't know what to do. DR was at a lost. She is never going to walk the streets alone. Quentin will be there every second, driving her to and fro. 

DR could never hurt his brother. 

He screamed the rest of the car ride back to the lot. He put tape and glue over the broken parts. It stayed together long enough for him to get back to his apartment. He found the closest thing, a coat rack. Taking the stiff and strong wood in his hands, he shook the contents from it and started bashing it against everything his the room, planning in breaking something. The first thing to give was the coat rack, snapping in two with splinters of wood going every where. 

He had to let The Company know. He could just get away with something like this. He called his boss. While the dial tone rings and rings, his knee bounced faster and faster. Finally he picked up, asking, "Did you do it?"

"No, the girl had a stalker that-"

"I don't want to hear any fucking excuses. That girl better be dead by Christmas, or you will be." And he hung up. DR knows that someone from The Company will take care of the car. 

It was still up to DR to get rid of the girl. If he leave the girl to the mercy of The Company, people were going to be hurt. 

He won't let the people he love get hurt anymore.