2-Hogwarts Express

You were one of the first people on the train, and you found a booth relatively towards the middle. You set your stuff in an overhead compartment and took out a book on potions. Slowly more and more passengers boarded but they all walked past and looked awkwardly in at you. Was there something on my shirt? What's with all these odd stares? Suddenly the door slid open revealing a small group of boys in black and green robes.

     "Honestly Crabbe is that all you think about," said a tall slender boy. He immediately caught your eye with his bleach blonde hair and piercing green eyes. His gaze suddenly fixed on you with bewilderment. "I don't know if anyone told you but this is our  booth," he said with a scowl.

     "Oh no! I'm sorry I didn't know they were assigned I-" you start before being interrupted.

     "Your American?" he said inquisitively, "and a first year as well? Very interesting, I'll let this slide because you probably don't know who my father is, but no these seats aren't assigned but I'm Draco Malfoy and I always make sure things go my way around here, starting with my booth on the train. 

     "Oh?" you state in confusion, "Well I'll be on my way, but just so you know I'm actually a fourth year but I just transferred from Illvermorny". You gathered your stuff only to have some of your belongings scatter on the ground. Could this be anymore embarassing? Draco and his friends snickered as you scrambled to pick up your belongings. "Well maybe this is our of line, because you're right, I don't know 'who your father is', but just some advice, being a decent person isn't that hard," you said with a passive aggressive tone.

     Draco moved closer to you so that you could smell his cologne and looked down at you and into your eyes, "Now you take my advice hun," he said huskily, "You best be on my good side, it's unfortunate to see a pretty thing like you talk so rudely to me, maybe change that attitude and we can 'get to know' each other better," Malfoy said with a wink.

     As offended as you were you couldn't help to feel a bit attracted to him, but that wouldn't change the words he said to you. "As if!" you huffed as you brushed past this arrogant jerk.