1.0

*edited 9/19/2020*

A blonde slowly walks down the street, she was doing her best to blend into the crowd around her

A blonde slowly walks down the street, she was doing her best to blend into the crowd around her. It worked as she made sure she looked casual, slipping between people without a problem. As she passed a building, she was suddenly yanked through a door.

The blonde was slammed into a wall by a man with a scar over his eye, "Hello, Elizabeth." The blonde, Elizabeth or Lizzie, groaned. "Get ready for one last mission, or your stay on Earth will be short lived."

Lizzie sighed and looked to the floor, "Who do I have to kill?" A file was slammed into her chest, she softly opened the papers, her eyes trailing over the file. "A Petty Officer?"

"Get it done, or you're done."

<><><>

Petty Officer Brian Lukes walks into his home, putting his keys into a bowl. As he stepped further into the room, he slowed, the hair on his neck sticking up. He slowly pulled his 9mm SIG Sauer P226, surveying the room.

Lukes suddenly got tackled by a small figure, his SIG being knocked from his hand, a fist being brought to his face. After the second hit, he slumped to the ground unconscious. The figure stood and lowered their hood, revealing a somber Lizzie.

"I'm sorry."

Lizzie made sure to go unnoticed while transferring the Petty Officer from the house to the car. Once in her matte black 1969 Chevy Camaro SS, she pulled out her phone sending a single text.

'I got the package, going to mailbox'

Lizzie soon made her way to the 'mailbox', which was actually code for the warehouse district, she's supposed to get information out of the Petty Officer there. Her stomach churned at the thought of doing this mission, but her handler said it's the last one they need from her.

She doubts that this is the last one, they're gonna find her again in a few years and say the same thing. Although, as long as she does them, Lizzie gets left alone for awhile and can live her life, somewhat. She'll take what she can get.

As Lizzie thought over her life, she pulled up to an abandoned warehouse, slipping out of her car and dragging the Petty Officer inside. She soon had him tied up in a chair, knots that even she couldn't get out of.

As she set up her knives, the Petty Officer groaned, Lizzie leaves her hood down knowing that he'll never be able to tell anyone who did this. "Who are you?" Lizzie ignored him and studied her knives, "Why are you doing this?"

Lizzie turned and walked to Lukes with a knife in her hand, crouching slightly. "You stuck your nose where it doesn't belong." The blonde watched as fear flashed in the man's eyes. "Now, did you ever tell anyone of your suspicions to the organization?" The Petty Officer had been looking into the disappearances of families, always twins and their never found.

"No," Lukes' right eye twitched. The man's eyes widened as the blonde sent her knife into his shoulder, he held in a scream as she started twisting the blade, being sure to cause maximum pain with his nerves. "Stop!"

Lizzie slowly pulled the knife out, "Don't lie to me again."

"Okay, I told my friend."

The blonde looked seemingly bored, "And who is this friend?" When Lukes didn't answer, Lizzie shoved her knife into his other shoulder, repeating her actions. This time though, she actually got him to scream by making a wide twist, slicing his artery. "Who?"

The man panted, slowly looking back up. "Petty Officer Kyle Morgan."

"Thank you for your cooperation." Lizzie turned and walked back to the table that held her other knives. She twisted the silencer onto her .45.

Lukes looked to her, "You're not gonna let me go, are you?"

Lizzie quickly turned and put a bullet in his head, she tilts her own. "No hard feelings, buddy." The blonde assassin soon had all of her belonging packed, taking them to her car. She sat there for a moment before taking off her bloodied gloves and pulling out her phone.

'birdy chirped'

Lizzie didn't have to wait for long, she soon got her orders.

'well then my feline will just have to hunt down another birdy'

The blonde sighed, "I hate you, Joey."

<><><>

Ziva David and Timothy McGee exit the elevator and enter the bullpen, Ziva makes an abrupt stop and stares at an odd sight. McGee stops behind her and frowns, "Uh, Ziva?"

Ziva moves again and goes to her desk, "What's wrong with this picture?" McGee follows her hand to Tony Dinozzo's desk, where the man works.

"Um, he's working?" McGee walks to his desk, setting his bag down.

"Exactly, he's working." Ziva looks around her desk and checks underneath it before standing. McGee quickly does the same, except when he grabs his keyboard his hands are stuck.

"Really?" Tony suddenly laughs and takes a picture as McGee tries to pry his hands away. McGee looks up as Leroy Jethro Gibbs walks in, "Boss, To-"

"I know," Gibbs walks to his desk and pulls out some acetone, he walks over to McGee. "Do you ever learn, McGee?"

"Thanks, boss."

"Grab your gear, got a dead Petty Officer." The team grabs their gear, McGee quickly using the acetone to get his hands free, they start to make their way to the elevator.

As Tony heads for the elevator, Gibbs smirks and smacks the back of his head, "I deserve that, boss."

"