1.1

*edited 9/19/2020*

Lizzie slowly looked up as she scouted the streets around Petty Officer Kyle Morgan's house

Lizzie slowly looked up as she scouted the streets around Petty Officer Kyle Morgan's house. There was a pang in her heart as she watched the man play with his 5 year old daughter, she quickly ignored the feeling.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Two twin girls ran to their father and jump into his arms, "There's my number one twins!"

Lizzie blinked her eyes and started to drive away for some food, ignoring the stinging in her eyes.

<><><>

Gibbs pulled up to the warehouse with Tony, Ziva and McGee pulling in right behind them. They exited their cars, Gibbs looking around at the ghost town of a warehouse district.

The silver haired man leading his agents inside, "What do we got, Duck?"

Dr. Donald Mallard, aka Ducky, looked up. "Poor fellow was tortured before death." Gibbs stepped closer as Tony started taking photos, "I believe time of death to be between one and two o'clock in the morning."

Gibbs looked closer before turning to Ziva and McGee, "Ziva."

Ziva looked up quickly, "This is Petty Officer Brian Lukes, age twenty six." She turned to McGee.

"He was found by some homeless guy looking for a place to sleep, he lives only two blocks away." McGee rattles off as Tony takes a few more pictures.

Gibbs looks around and examines the place closely, "Well, whoever killed Petty Officer Lukes has done this before, the only thing we have is his body."

<><><>

Lizzie slowed down as she passed the abandoned warehouse district, she observed the cops there. Her eyes locking onto what looked to be agents, she memorized their features and the ME's features before looking back to the road.

She sighed at the thought of them finding out why Lukes was killed, then she would have an even bigger mess. Lizzie pulled to a stop a block away, grabbing the bag of food from the passenger seat and chowing down.

Her eyes observing the Morgan House once again, pushing down the feelings that were brought up. Lizzie looked down to her hands, remembering the feeling of her sister's blood, her parents. Tears started invading her eyes, she quickly willed them away and looked back to the house.

She steeled her eyes as she noticed the wife and child were leaving, but Kyle was staying behind. Lizzie smiled a little at the thought of being free for a few years.

Once the wife and daughter had left, Lizzie pulled up her hood and wrapped her scarf over her nose and mouth. She moved with grace, exiting her car and getting to the house. She silently picked the lock as she noticed Kyle Morgan went upstairs.

Lizzie got the door open and shut it behind her without making a noise, slowly stalking up the stairs. She found Kyle folding clothes in the master bedroom, she moved swiftly as she managed to wrap an arm around Kyle's neck.

Kyle immediately tried to pry her off, but had no luck as she wrapped around him like a monkey. Lizzie squeezed, Kyle slowly losing consciousness as he started to kneel, she finally let go when he collapsed to the floor completely.

Finally getting him to pass out, Lizzie went to her car and backed it up into the driveway. She checked her surroundings before hauling Kyle into the trunk. Lizzie sighed once more before climbing into the front seat and pulling out her phone.

'feline got the birdy'

She slowly, but surely, edged out of the driveway and back onto the street. Lizzie drove to the abandoned warehouse, she checked the place out once more. The caution tape was still there, but no cops or anyone in sight.

She quickly drove her car into the warehouse, completely unseen, before repeating her actions with Lukes. Lizzie tied Kyle to another chair, set up her knives, and waited for him to wake up.

<><><>

Gibbs walked to Abby's lab holding a caf-pow, "What do you got, Abs?"

The goth quickly turned, "Well, I found fibers on Lukes jacket." She walked to Gibbs and showed him the jacket, "The fibers belong to a Chevy Camaro, but not just any Camaro. They belong to a 1969 SS Camaro."

Gibbs looked to her once more after examining the jacket, "Anything else? Like DNA?"

Abby looked to him a somber smile, "Sorry, Gibbs, there's nothing else that I can find."

The man sighed and handed her the caf-pow, "Thanks, Abs." He quickly left to go to Ducky, when he arrived he found Ducky sowing Lukes back up. "What do you got, Duck?"

The older man sighed before looking at him, "Jethro, I'm afraid all I can tell you is that this man here," pointing to Lukes. "Was in great pain before he died, I mean the blade that was used on his shoulders was twisted in precise movements. The person who did this knows how to inflict pain, they seperated all of Mr. Lukes nerves and arteries.."

Gibbs sighed once more, "There's a problem, Duck. All Abby found was fiber belonging to a car, nothing else."

Ducky looked at Gibbs closely, "You don't suppose that you missed something at the crime scene, do you?"

The silver haired man looked to the senior, "Maybe." He quickly exited autopsy before heading to the bullpen. As soon as he entered, Gibbs noticed the dumbfounded looks on his team's faces. "Nothing?"

The team solemnly nodded, "Sorry, boss."

Gibbs sighed angrily, "We're going back to the crime scene, gear up!"