1.5

*edited 10/1/2020*

When Gibbs and his team, except Tony, arrived back at NCIS with Lizzie, Gibbs took her straight to the interrogation room

When Gibbs and his team, except Tony, arrived back at NCIS with Lizzie, Gibbs took her straight to the interrogation room. While placing her into the chair, he looked her in the eyes, "If you need to say anything, go ahead and say it."

Lizzie turned her head to look him in the eyes, "It was either the Petty Officers or me." Gibbs studied her quickly, the detached look in her eyes, no emotion present. He analyzed her, she was a teenage girl who was forced to grow up and become this person, it wasn't her choice to be like this.

Gibbs clenched his fists and left the room, making his way through the bullpen. He was suddenly stopped as a blur of black grappled him in a hug, "Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs!" The silver haired man pulled back to see Abby, the goth forensic, checking him over for injuries. "Are you okay? If you're not, I can help hide an assassin's body if I need to."

"No," Gibbs sighed, "that assassin you're talking about is just a teenage girl."

Abby widened her eyes, "You got kidnapped by a teenager girl?!"

The man only sighed again before kissing her on cheek and heading to the stairs, going to the director. Gibbs didn't knock, he just walked in to find Jenny on the phone. She noticed his attitude, "I'll have to call you back." As she put her phone down, "What now, Jethro? You only just got back from being taken, but I can't expect anything less coming from you."

Gibbs smiled a little, "The killer is just a teenage girl."

Jenny sighed, "And you don't want to charge her why?"

He only tilted his head, "She was raised to be this way, her family kidnapped and she's the only survivor. I want to help her."

The Director of NCIS sighed once more, "I'm sorry, Jethro. If she was raised this way and only found her because you went back to the crime scene, then she's clearly killed before." Jenny stood and made her way in front of Gibbs, "This girl is a murderer and I wish we could help, but she's too far gone."

Gibbs stared her in the eyes before leaving, following his steps back to interrogation. As he opened the door to talk to Lizzie, he saw the whole team entering the observation room with the director.

Lizzie sighed as he sat in front of her, "What now?"

The two were staring into the other's eyes, neither wanting to back down as silence filled the room.

<><><>

The team, now including Tony, and the director watched as Gibbs entered the room, Jenny, Ducky, and Abby were surprised by the girl. They expected her to look evil, instead the girl looked soft, innocent, and fragile.

Jenny stood dumbfounded, "Now I understand." When she caught the questioning looks, she explained. "Gibbs doesn't want to charge her."

Ducky only sighed, "Well, I believe something happened while they were alone together."