1.7

*edited 10/1/2020*

(I mention when she wears the outfit up top, just lookout for that. Before all she wore was her assassin outfit.)

McGee popped his head up from his desk, "Found her on the cameras, Boss

McGee popped his head up from his desk, "Found her on the cameras, Boss. She must have climbed up the elevator shaft." McGee pulled the feed up on the big screen, the team and director watching as she opened the doors and headed to the stairs.

Gibbs sighed as Tony questioned, "So she's on the roof?"

Ziva narrowed her eyes at the screen, "No, she must have gotten to the ground somehow."

McGee spoke up to his colleagues, "You're correct, Ziva." He had just sent another camera feed to the screen, they saw Elizabeth smirk and wave before running off.

Tony turned to his boss, "Well if she used the elevator as a distraction, we can assume she changed directions afterwards." He turned to Gibbs and Jenny, "What do you want us to do?"

Gibbs opened his mouth, but Jenny spoke before him. "Nothing." The team turned to her with shocked faces, "It's clear we're not going to find her."

Gibbs watched as Jenny left and headed to her office, then turned back to the screen to stare at Elizabeth's smirking face. He thought for a moment, "Put her photo on the watch list."

<><><>

Lizzie had successfully made it to one of her stashed cars, looking in the trunk to check her supplies. She had multiple sets of her gear, clothes, money, and fake ID's in her cars. This one was a black 1967 Chevy Impala, there was a compartment in the trunk that when lifted revealed her weapons, money, and ID's. Lizzie managed to snap her handcuffs off with a crow bar in the trunk, but it hurt like a bitch when the crowbar cut into her skin a little.

The clothes were in a bag that sat on top of the compartment that snugly fit back in, making it seem as if it wasn't there at all.

The blonde got to the front seat and reached underneath the seat, grabbing the hidden keys, and hightailing it out of there. She didn't know exactly where to go, but she wasn't leaving the car behind.

Lizzie soon pulled into the parking lot of a McDonald's, she reached into the backseat to grab another hidden bag that had a laptop. She entered her password and hacked into NCIS after getting on the McDonald's Wi-Fi.

She looked up the last name Gibbs in the system, bypassing security easily. Lizzie was quite happy when she saw his address, she wanted to pay him a visit.

<><><>

Gibbs had just gotten home, he changed into a red sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers before going to the basement to think. He only had the frame of the boat done, but he quickly got work sanding it.

After sanding for five minutes, Gibbs moved to his work table and opened the drawer to his M40A1, only it was gone.

"Good instincts," Gibbs slowly turned around to look at Lizzie. She was underneath the stairs hidden in the dark, but his sniper peaked out. It wasn't aiming at him, just up.

"Why don't you quit hiding, Elizabeth?" At his words, Lizzie walked out of the shadows in different clothing than before^. Gibbs noticed the way she was holding his sniper, it was in a comfortable grip but ready to be aimed and fired at any point in time. "You were raised to be a soldier."

"I was raised to be a murderer," she snapped back at him, raising the sniper slightly.

Gibbs raised his hands a little, "And that's where they were wrong. They should've left you and your family alone, no kid deserves this."

Lizzie had tears in her eyes, "You asked me how my family was murdered...it's my fault."

"Your family is not your fau-," Gibbs was cut off.

"It is! They sent Josie and I into a blind fight, we hadn't seen each other in four years! We didn't know that we were fighting our own twin and I killed her! I killed her, I executed my parents a few years later while they were bound and gagged!" Gibbs moved closer to her as she looked at the ground and loosened her grip, "It's all my fault," Lizzie sobbed out as Gibbs took his sniper and set it down on the boat. The blonde slumped into Gibbs as he hugged her, "it's all my fault."

The Marine kept her in his arms as they lowered to the floor, Lizzie sobbing into his sweatshirt. She hasn't been hugged since she was six. Gibbs held onto her, stroking her head, making sure she knew that she wasn't alone right now. "I've got you, I've got you." Lizzie's grip on his sweatshirt only tightened.

<><><>

Lizzie woke up the next morning exhausted from crying, she was on a couch in Gibbs' living room. She sat up and looked around when coffee invaded her senses. The blonde got up and made her way to the kitchen.

Gibbs turned around as she came into view, "Hey, how'd you sleep?"

Lizzie frowned, "Horribly." She was confused as to why he hasn't locked her up yet. The man only nodded to her response, "That's it? A nod? You should be hauling me in by now."

Gibbs smiled a little, "Is that what you want?" Her response was the shake of her head. "Let's go talk." He led her back to the couch, having her sit down in the middle while he was sitting in the left. "I need you to know that your family wasn't your fault."

The blonde shook her head again, "It was." She looked down and shrugged before looking at him again, "It doesn't matter anymore, they're gone and I can't change that."

The silver haired man studied her, when she was having a normal talk she really did look like a normal teenager. Especially in the change of clothes. "You're just a teenager, Elizabeth."

His words made Lizzie look up, "You can call me Lizzie."

Gibbs looked a little shocked, but smiled nonetheless. "I think I'll call you Beth."

"